• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yay. IB is back to being IB.

lol but...he started it by calling our whole fan base idiots for not liking Smith and swinging on his nuts like he does.

Or did you miss that part?

:pop2:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol but...he started it by calling our whole fan base idiots for not liking Smith and swinging on his nuts like he does.

Or did you miss that part?

:pop2:

Didn't miss it. Just saw you being the village idiot again.

Think he was spot on.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do it against a ranked Pac team and we are talking. That hasn't happened since they came.

The "meat-n-taterz" of the season begins in a week. Since "they" came? I thought you love "sweet P" and trust his coaching decisions? Continue to blame an OC w/o the tools to drive the machine is rediculous as usual in my opinion Whiz. L@@KS like the Huskie machine is turning a corner now, time to see the results on the next level.

Hell...my team is 2 years behind yours, but I'm in for the long haul and HOPE my coaches just get some elite recruiting done now, so in a few, we challenge the BIG BOYS.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a matter of time before the village idiot @Ironbreaker quits or gets banned again anyways.

Just be patient. its an annual thing now.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD, I think my favorite part of his game today was after he totally blew a play he followed it up by completing his next 12 passes in a row. Nothing gets this kid up, nor down. He can't have those bad plays against teams like Oregon for sure, but he's literally getting stronger play by play out there and it's awesome to see.

Highest ceiling potential since Mark Brunell IMO. Can this staff get him there? Stay tuned...

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only a matter of time before the village idiot @Ironbreaker quits or gets banned again anyways.

Just be patient. its an annual thing now.

rofl. Only because you can't take the heat. You can dish it but the kitchen eventually gets too hot for you and you go all mod on my ass.

Everyone here knows how you roll.

See, you're already calling names because I dare speak up when one of your buddies gets his panties in a twist over our disdain for Smith.

Typical.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If game day is in Tucson I know Corso is going to pick the Bruins. I don't think game day even has the Arizona mascot

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rofl. Only because you can't take the heat. You can dish it but the kitchen eventually gets too hot for you and you go all mod on my ass.

Everyone here knows how you roll.

See, you're already calling names because I dare speak up when one of your buddies gets his panties in a twist over our disdain for Smith.

Typical.
Bye

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Gameday will either be in Tucson or Eugene it appears.

I hope Zona gets it. Tired of Gameday at Autzen
my guess is Zona as ESPN will be hosting that game and FOX has our game.

I know in the past its been done where gameday is at a FOX location, but I'm sure if given the chance ESPN would prefer gameday be at a ESPN televised game.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my guess is Zona as ESPN will be hosting that game and FOX has our game.

I know in the past its been done where gameday is at a FOX location, but I'm sure if given the chance ESPN would prefer gameday be at a ESPN televised game.
Give it to Zona.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "meat-n-taterz" of the season begins in a week. Since "they" came? I thought you love "sweet P" and trust his coaching decisions? Continue to blame an OC w/o the tools to drive the machine is rediculous as usual in my opinion Whiz. L@@KS like the Huskie machine is turning a corner now, time to see the results on the next level.

Hell...my team is 2 years behind yours, but I'm in for the long haul and HOPE my coaches just get some elite recruiting done now, so in a few, we challenge the BIG BOYS.
First of all, I don't know why you keep taking it so personally. Smith's competency level has zero to do with where he played college ball.

Second of all, we already watched Sark keep a DC that wasn't Pac12 caliber for 3 full years before doing his job as HC and firing him. We really won't have that kind of patience for similar problems in the future.

I like/trust Petersen only so far. It's not unconditional. He has to recruit, he has to put together the best staff he can and be willing to get rid of those that aren't producing, and he needs to rebuild a winning culture. If he can't do those things he will fall out of favor with me quite quickly.

I wasn't fond of the DC last year either and said he's really got this year to prove it to most of us. Thus far the signs are encouraging he's going in the right direction. Again, doesn't mean a whole lot until his defenses are shutting down Pac level talent.

Both coordinators have time to change my mind, but that time is not unlimited.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't really kick IB again did you?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's right then. I didn't see anything he said that's worse than things you say almost daily to one fan base or another.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be back before pickem time and maybe this time he will not act like a complete idiot.

I don't like him. Period. And I won't put up with one ounce of shit from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.