• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sold on UO just yet. God enough to win the PAC. But will have to have some luck along the way.

Yeah, I'm not sold on any PAC team right now. I honestly thought that we'd have a little clearer picture of where everybody is, but it's more unclear now than ever.

I think that whoever wins the PAC is going to have to have some luck along the way. The PAC is pretty young overall. Wish I could remember where, but I read where the PAC has more freshmen playing key roles than any other P5 conference. During last nights game, the announcers were saying that Stanford is the most experienced team in the PAC.

The good thing about all of those freshmen is that they should all learn and improve as the season goes on.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sold on UO just yet. God enough to win the PAC. But will have to have some luck along the way.
Optimistic fan says - still time to gel and become a playoff team, due to the skill position talent. The pessimistic fan thinks they do not have the defense to beat teams that can slow them down, therefore will lose 3 or 4 games. I am somewhere between. Utah is going to give the Ducks fits - truly a cliche year --- one game at a time.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not sold on any PAC team right now. I honestly thought that we'd have a little clearer picture of wh... ....most experienced team in the PAC.

The good thing about all of those freshmen is that they should all learn and improve as the season goes on.

yes indeed. I feel the same.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not sold on any PAC team right now. I honestly thought that we'd have a little clearer picture of where everybody is, but it's more unclear now than ever.

I think that whoever wins the PAC is going to have to have some luck along the way. The PAC is pretty young overall. Wish I could remember where, but I read where the PAC has more freshmen playing key roles than any other P5 conference. During last nights game, the announcers were saying that Stanford is the most experienced team in the PAC.

It is a good thing no PAC team has been truly dominant through 3 games. For UO anyways.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Optimistic fan says - still time to gel and become a playoff team, due to the skill position talent. The pessimistic fan thinks they do not have the defense to beat teams that can slow them down, therefore will lose 3 or 4 games. I am somewhere between. Utah is going to give the Ducks fits - truly a cliche year --- one game at a time.

It totally is.

I like to refer to the pessimistic fan as NegaDuck. I remain optimistic. But man. Something has got to be done on defense.

My hope is that the team PPl are putting 2 or 3 in polls, UO was a missed wide open receiver away from winning that game on the road. Seems like Ducks might be good when you look at that game. But the cupcake games were both ugly.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It totally is.

I like to refer to the pessimistic fan as NegaDuck. I remain optimistic. But man. Something has got to be done on defense.

My hope is that the team PPl are putting 2 or 3 in polls, UO was a missed wide open receiver away from winning that game on the road. Seems like Ducks might be good when you look at that game. But the cupcake games were both ugly.

Yep - Hopefully we will get a read after the Utah game. I think we see why Vernon was named starter so quickly.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll drink to that.

In fact, gonna go pour a bloody mary right now so I can drink to that.

Thinking about going to the coast and letting the boys burn some energy in the sand.

This is the beachside pub I will be at. Literally can sit on beach with a brew and let kids play.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about going to the coast and letting the boys burn some energy in the sand.

This is the beachside pub I will be at. Literally can sit on beach with a brew and let kids play.

Now THAT's a solid plan.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now THAT's a solid plan.
That is where I spent a lot of my childhood. Practically lived there .

Now when I am there I am out in that rough ocean working my tail off catching fish.

Large Family that loves fish. Guys gotta provide. And do I love doing it.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where is that? That looks awesome
The PNW's hidden gem. Pacific City.

Has a lot more tendy stuff now. Used to be a logger and fisherman town. Now a few city folks have discovered it. But still pretty "hidden"

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice, that would be a great way to spend a Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.