• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 THREAD v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We kind of suck. Our offense took a much larger step back with the loss of the top 2 receivers than I thought it would. Painful team to watch. Some people are going to have to mature rapidly if they want to avoid a 7-5 or 8-4 season. Defense is decent. Played well in the A&M game until it didn't have a choice but to start calling retarded corner blitzes.

Things are looking better than they did last week, but 7-5 is most likely unless Graham can pull something out of his hat.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My last statement on IB.

Going "Mother Fucker" at the hint of an argument to another poster. Every. Single. Time.
Then ban yourself next time you go blue and start cussing at and calling names at people you don't like because you do it yourself.

Stop being such a hypocrite.

This is the 'kinder SportsHoopla'?

You are an out of control rogue admin that abuses power when it suits your mood.

Simply ignore IB if you hate him so much.

Your abuse of power is lame. And mince no words, this is abuse. Period.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be too hung up on the whole Ironbreaker thing. I know it's not really my business. But guys do much worse on this, and other SportsHoopla forums all the time. It's pretty lame to see someone banned for saying motherfucker in a minor argument about an OC just because an admin doesn't like them...

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then ban yourself next time you go blue and start cussing at and calling names at people you don't like because you do it yourself.

Stop being such a hypocrite.

This is the 'kinder SportsHoopla'?

You are an out of control rogue admin that abuses power when it suits your mood.

Simply ignore IB if you hate him so much.

Your abuse of power is lame. And mince no words, this is abuse. Period.

All lies. Shove it up your ass.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be too hung up on the whole Ironbreaker thing. I know it's not really my business. But guys do much worse on this, and other SportsHoopla forums all the time. It's pretty lame to see someone banned for saying motherfucker in a minor argument about an OC just because an admin doesn't like them...
You don't know shit about it. You are right.

Take it up with the owner if you don't like it.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for proving you are nothing but a hypocrite and a fraud. Perfect response.

Now why not threaten to ban me? I mean that's what you do when you can't handle the truth.
Why threaten. If I wanted to I already would have.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And thanks to you Wiz. Now Ib is gone for 2 weeks.

Keep it up and it will be a month.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you even have people without a dog in this fight (See what I did there) saying you are abusing power, maybe you should take a look in the mirror.

Want me to find things Shaver has said that were worse than a motherfucker? No, because your double standard is well known and you can't deal with it.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you even have people without a dog in this fight (See what I did there) saying you are abusing power, maybe you should take a look in the mirror.

Want me to find things Shaver has said that were worse than a motherfucker? No, because your double standard is well known and you can't deal with it.
Keep it up. Don't like it? Leave.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And thanks to you Wiz. Now Ib is gone for 2 weeks.

Keep it up and it will be a month.
So now you are punishing another poster for things they themselves didn't do?

Entirely
out
of
control

You keep on proving my point more and more with each post.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep it up. Don't like it? Leave.
Nope, I'll just keep pointing out what a total joke of a hypocrite admin you are until you ban me as well.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When IronBreaker tells the owner of the site he is a "Pos mother fucker" we tend to act.

Not to mention telling Hammer his website is BS

@WizardHawk

Now that I think about it. IB is gone for good. Thanks for rehashing it. IB can thank you as well.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When confronted with abuse @WhiteMamba doubles down on it and goes off the rails to prove he is a man.

IB made no such post to Hammer last night that I'm aware of. Banning him for things he already did and paid his time for is utter BS. This is a power play by you meant to intimidate people.

It won't work.

I'll stand up to your tyranny EVERY FUCKING TIME.

You don't belong with this power and I won't stand by and let it go unnoticed when you continue to abuse it.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know shit about it. You are right.

Take it up with the owner if you don't like it.
I know what was posted, but you're right, if there was more to it don't know much about it. I assumed there wasn't much more to it because the reason you gave seemed to imply there wasn't.

Clearly I don't like it. I don't think taking it up with the owner would do much though. I don't care to try to fight you on it. You'll do what you're gonna do, and I don't expect you to justify it to me. Just adding my 2 cents. That's what we do here, afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.