• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even with a win next week Oregon could be looking at the Sun Bowl

You'll most likely be going to the Alamo Bowl I think, maybe Holiday if Stanford loses the championship game. Those two bowls have to be licking their chops at the prospect of getting either Oregon or Stanford.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think right now ASU is the best and most complete team in the PAC.

Don't think it matters where the rematch is played.

And that is not an overreaction. Just a solid fooball team.

I hope to hell they make it to the Rose Bowl instead of Stanford and get a shot @ tOSU.

How sweet would that be for ASU to get their long awaited RB rematch vs tOSU.

I think they can beat them if they bring the A game to Pasadena.

Gotta come out strong in the Territorial Cup though.

After seeing how bad UW got beat by ASU I always felt they were underrated. I think Stanford is the better team though.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great now we have a pissed off Beaver squad coming to Eugene.

Oregon better get their fucking shit together.

You know, I love DATS and Huff but those comments they made are glaring now. They came out so flat and never got rolling.

A hungrier team won today.

As much as I love those guys game and what they have done for Oregon it is time to move on. I hate to say that there is a divided locker room. But when Huff said he was upset at the younger guys for being excited for a potential RB berth showed me we have a potential locker room divide going on.

Oregon is going to lose a lot of players off of this team.

A fresh start to next year with some hungrier players is needed.

Would love Mariota to come back to lead them because that guy is all heart and a gamer.

Nothing lasts forever. THe BCS streak is over. But that elusive Rose Bowl trophy isn't going anywhere.

I really look forward to seeing if Coach Helfrich can get this team to win the Civil War and win a bowl game.

If not my confidence in him is going to be gone. One thing Chip never did was get blown out in a conference game.

I believe in the system and Helfrich. But he does not have this football team on the same boat. Massive egos in a few of those guys that have been around for a NATTY bid, Rose and Fiesta wins, and 4 straight BCS bowls. Those egos I believe have caused a division on this team.

Here is to skull dragging the Beavers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from watching the USC/Colorado game at the Tilted Kilt!! Kinda pissed at the school across town!! Those filthy bastyhasty's can't do anything right!!

Fortunately, I got a USC win and hotties in short skirts to bring me pints of Guinness which eased the anger a bit.

Pacquiao fight was showing there too, so that was kinda cool!!

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think right now ASU is the best and most complete team in the PAC.

Don't think it matters where the rematch is played.

And that is not an overreaction. Just a solid fooball team.

I hope to hell they make it to the Rose Bowl instead of Stanford and get a shot @ tOSU.

How sweet would that be for ASU to get their long awaited RB rematch vs tOSU.

I think they can beat them if they bring the A game to Pasadena.

Gotta come out strong in the Territorial Cup though.

Been waiting for that opportunity since 96. In the 100th Rose Bowl with the opportunity to end their winning streak would make it even sweeter. Got to take care of business next week though. These next two games are going to be dog fights.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I have a little more faith in Stanford beating tOSU in the Rose Bowl than I do ASU!!

Having said that, if ASU brings their A game for the whole game, they will beat tOSU by at least 17.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming we beat the school across town, the bowl game selections after the Rose could be very interesting. We'll have the loser of the CCG, Oregon and USC with virtually identical records.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching some of WSU today I'm glad UW got their customary 7th win out of the way before that game. Pretty sure their defense won't hold us down much even with a backup QB in, but their offense is no joke these days. Going to be a high scoring affair in the apple cup.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, second highest rushing total in UW school history tonight. And who do they play next week? :L

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching some of WSU today I'm glad UW got their customary 7th win out of the way before that game. Pretty sure their defense won't hold us down much even with a backup QB in, but their offense is no joke these days. Going to be a high scoring affair in the apple cup.

Yeah. Dangerous team. With wins @ USC and @ AZ.

Run Sankey down their throat all damn day.

I'm a little more confident now than I was at the start of this week.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a few ideas for some rather amusing and punishing avatars for Wallace, but him having to sit and watch that shit show has to have been more than punishment enough. I just can't do it.

KNXV_Don_James_20131020151858_320_240.JPG

Post that for a few days and call it good Wallace.
:suds:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was honestly surprised anyone thought Oregon St was going to beat Washington. I said back when Oregon St was 5-1 they would be lucky to finish 7-5. Looks like 6-6 is more likely since Kiffin got fired.

Wallace got all rustled on me of course, but it was obvious they had a back loaded schedule and weren't very good.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was honestly surprised anyone thought Oregon St was going to beat Washington. I said back when Oregon St was 5-1 they would be lucky to finish 7-5. Looks like 6-6 is more likely since Kiffin got fired.

Wallace got all rustled on me of course, but it was obvious they had a back loaded schedule and weren't very good.

I'm not sure for any of us it was respect for Oregon State as much as worry over that road monkey on our backs and how it seems to always have an impact on them mentally. Well that and starting a RSF QB in his very first start.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When did Kiffin coach Oregon St.? Or am I not understanding your post from all of the Guinness I drank tonight?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I ended up going 3-3 on the day in the pick'ems. Had both washington schools and ASU. Another kind of rough week, but these late season games have a way of throwing off everyone's ATS rating doesn't it?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did Kiffin coach Oregon St.? Or am I not understanding your post from all of the Guinness I drank tonight?

I was counting USC as their 7th win, but then Kiffin got fired and USC turned it around and won, so 6-6 is what they will likely end up as.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I ended up going 3-3 on the day in the pick'ems. Had both washington schools and ASU. Another kind of rough week, but these late season games have a way of throwing off everyone's ATS rating doesn't it?

I went 3-3 which sucks. I ain't getting anywhere.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was counting USC as their 7th win, but then Kiffin got fired and USC turned it around and won, so 6-6 is what they will likely end up as.

Ah, just as I suspected. It was the Guinness!!:suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.