• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf9eUriMsL4&feature=c4-overview&list=UU_G-_2azcOV9JBAmqFgERwA]#KeepTheCup - YouTube[/ame]

#KeepTheCup :suds::yahoo:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think most UW fans would expect us to win out at this point. We have all watched Price play on the road for 3 years and expecting him to suddenly become a road beast isn't very realistic. They are going to need Sankey and the defense to do most of the heavy lifting if they want both of those. Possible? Well of course. Probable? Not in my mind. I think they can/should take one of them.

Well this fan is take the other path, I do believe they will win out, its time to stop making excuses and pussy foot dancing around the topic of Price anymore, no more excuses....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this fan is take the other path, I do believe they will win out, its time to stop making excuses and pussy foot dancing around the topic of Price anymore, no more excuses....

I've made the mistake of supporting Price one too many times. I'm entirely done with him until he proves otherwise. Just done.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3xO0dcfLPg]Building Keith Price's Legend - YouTube[/ame]

Im a huge Price supporter after this video.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've made the mistake of supporting Price one too many times. I'm entirely done with him until he proves otherwise. Just done.

I agree, I look forward to him graduating and being on his way so we can start over at the position. I hope for a strong finish from him, but you're right, we can't just blindly expect him to come out and be who we all want him to be in three big games to end the season.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well then that goes back on the head coach,there is no excuse to keep running him out there if you know he's the issue on road games....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welll...IF ya have trouble finding ANY other excuses...here's 2...@ Zona and @ Oregon State.:suds:

There at UCLA and your rodents, not Zona they already played them
Come on if your gonna "pop off" then get your facts correct....:suds:

You hit the bottle already????

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4zCKyfNW9Y]JediASU: Cameron Marshalls Barreling TD vs OSU - YouTube[/ame] Hey Wallace can yall tackle now? :laugh3:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Mariota might be done for the year.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then that goes back on the head coach,there is no excuse to keep running him out there if you know he's the issue on road games....

Says the guy with an avatar of the HC that finished the job of totally destroying our program.

I think we all know why Price is still in there. Miles is still kind of green and he felt Price gave them the best chance of switching to an entirely new offense given his familiarity with their overall play philosophy and the skill position players. I'm sure many of us wonder what would the year have been like had Miles been given the chance to take the helm. Always a chance he would have been worse.

I have a feeling Mariota might be done for the year.
Sucks if that is true. He was having one hell of a season.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla really needs to think about employing or supplying links to a Professional online social media depression expert to deal with certain individuals suffering on this site.

I am not kidding, I'm serious. People take this shit way to seriously.

Carryon

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla really needs to think about employing or supplying links to a Professional online social media depression expert to deal with certain individuals suffering on this site.

I am not kidding, I'm serious. People take this shit way to seriously.

Carryon

Yea I upload way to many fucking videos.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm still thinking they lose to Oregon State and UCLA and win the Apple Cup and whatever bowl they land in.

Winning at either Oregon State or UCLA would go a long way in restoring my faith in Sark after that ASU debacle though.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Building Keith Price's Legend - YouTube

Im a huge Price supporter after this video.

Not sure if you're trolling or not.

I try to avoid player interviews as much as I can for this very reason. Keith Price sounds like a literal retard. Disappointing. Really awesome that Russell Wilson reached out to Keith Price like that though, haven't ever heard of an NFL QB doing that. Wilson didn't even have any connections to UW or legit reason to do it other than out of the kindness of his heart, really cool guy.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy with an avatar of the HC that finished the job of totally destroying our program.

I think we all know why Price is still in there. Miles is still kind of green and he felt Price gave them the best chance of switching to an entirely new offense given his familiarity with their overall play philosophy and the skill position players. I'm sure many of us wonder what would the year have been like had Miles been given the chance to take the helm. Always a chance he would have been worse.

Always felt like Price was more of a game manager who somehow piles up decent stats. Miles is more of a playmaker. From the little I've seen/heard/read about Miles he sort of reminds me of a Colin Kaepernick type (not in a bad way like Seahawk fans would take that)

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need seahawksfan to unleash the bidness on tabasocojet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.