• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now now now, leave the "FINE" State of Oregon out of the discussion Whiz.

I hear the Zona schools will take ANYTHING right now if it will improve their squads.:laugh3:

This would be true for ASU if Dennis Erickson was still the coach.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All joking aside, and I certainly don't know ANY of the details other than what was in the link from Wiz however it takes two to tango in most instances.

Unless this was an egregious type of situation, we all can think back to our teens and twenties as the most combative times in our lives no doubt.

Yes there should be punishment for their actions however this is America, the land of Second Chances! :canada:

(Damn SportsHoopla! Where are the US flags? :noidea: Oh well Canada is still in North America, it sort of works:lol:)

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All joking aside, and I certainly don't know ANY of the details other than what was in the link from Wiz however it takes two to tango in most instances.

Unless this was an egregious type of situation, we all can think back to our teens and twenties as the most combative times in our lives no doubt.

Yes there should be punishment for their actions however this is America, the land of Second Chances! :canada:

(Damn SportsHoopla! Where are the US flags? :noidea: Oh well Canada is still in North America, it sort of works:lol:)

Sounds like a "GREENLITE" for Mora et al to swoop in and grab a couple of early season thugs for fallball next year!
:yahoo: :laugh3:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your team's player did the crime. I don't know why you are deflecting it to other schools.

I said kick them off the team, how is that deflecting. :noidea:

I simply said they are both talented and will for sure be picked up to play by a major team and we all know punching people isn't a big deal down there so let them be ducks. :whistle:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a "GREENLITE" for Mora et al to swoop in and grab a couple of early season thugs for fallball next year!
:yahoo: :laugh3:
:lol:

You know?

Ya gotta break the soil to plant the seed there wallace! :laugh3:

Really, unless this was a true thug beating type deal, if it's just some punches thrown give em another chance. Let 'em be Huskies!

Last edited by a moderator:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said kick them off the team, how is that deflecting. :noidea:

I simply said they are both talented and will for sure be picked up to play by a major team and we all know punching people isn't a big deal down there so let them be ducks. :whistle:

:L

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spring practice opens for UW on March 4th. I'm sure we will know before then if both of them are gone for good and I really hope they are. Honestly, for any UW fan worried about what that will do to the team don't be too concerned over it. I've been saying all along I'd rather see Troy Williams at QB anyway and after they just got that 4* kid from Vandy along with Linquist they have enough depth there. String is a #2/#3 receiver, but they won't be thin there. Say goodbye to the garbage and move on.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This brings up an interesting question...

When was the last time YOU were in fistacuffs?

For me, I was a freshman in HS.

Not that there weren't some close calls since than, most in my twenties however like mamba, I'm not a little dude so there weren't too many people knocking the chip of me shoulder.

Let's hear your last 'rumble' story!

Mine, well this is true and like I said, it was during my freshman year in HS... I kicked some ass in a pickup tackle football game and was talking a lot of trash afterwards, I mean I kicked their asses!

I guess this other dude just got fed up and sucker punched me and it was on....

Good times! :suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When was the last time YOU were in fistacuffs?

5 fights in my life...1-4 lifetime record...4 losses came against the same guy, lefty...never could figure out what was coming my way till it was long over.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least our player didn't kill a guy...

123176.gif

lol, sorry, just a funny version of that clip.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's hear your last 'rumble' story!

Mine, well this is true and like I said, it was during my freshman year in HS... I kicked some ass in a pickup tackle football game and was talking a lot of trash afterwards, I mean I kicked their asses!

I guess this other dude just got fed up and sucker punched me and it was on....

Good times! :suds:
Mine was in college, there was a big old fight happening and I tried to separate one of my friends from some other guy (Delta K from WSU I think) when one of his fraternity brothers got ticked at me for stepping in and landed a couple punches on me. His second shot caught me square on the forehead and I broke his fist. Fight over, so yes I won the fight by breaking his fist with my face. I'm pretty much a bad ass.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine was in college, there was a big old fight happening and I tried to separate one of my friends from some other guy (Delta K from WSU I think) when one of his fraternity brothers got ticked at me for stepping in and landed a couple punches on me. His second shot caught me square on the forehead and I broke his fist. Fight over, so yes I won the fight by breaking his fist with my face. I'm pretty much a bad ass.

More like a "knucklehead" than a badass!
:yahoo::suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 fights in my life...1-4 lifetime record...4 losses came against the same guy, lefty...never could figure out what was coming my way till it was long over.
One in freaking four! :laugh3:

Honest wallace,

I'm still laughing...

Same dude !!

Same lefty stuff !! :laugh3:

When do you learn :noidea:

After four freaking losses!!!!!!!!!

oh geeeezzz!

Classic stuff Sir,

Good Job! :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: Broke his fist with your forehead LOL!!!!

Oh my, what great answers!!!!!!!!

Please .......

Keep 'em coming!!!! :10:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One in freaking four! :laugh3:

Honest wallace,

I'm still laughing...

Same dude !!

Same lefty stuff !! :laugh3:

When do you learn :noidea:

After four freaking losses!!!!!!!!!

oh geeeezzz!

Classic stuff Sir,

Good Job! :suds:

Each time we squared up I thought I had the stuff, I got in my shots in each...in the end it wasn't enuff...fucker had a hellva overhand right, buckled me knees he did.

ONLY reason I gave up on the guy is because I moved out of the area he lived in, otherwise I might have gone 1-10.:gaah:

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Each time we squared up I thought I had the stuff, I got in my shots in each...in the end it wasn't enuff...fucker had a hellva overhand right, buckled me knees he did.

ONLY reason I gave up on the guy is because I moved out of the area he lived in, otherwise I might have gone 1-10.:gaah:

Need to learn to lead with your head.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're like the dude in Tin Cup! :suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.