• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just going to give you all a key to beating Oregon next season. Run up the middle. Losing a bit on the line and got no D tackles coming in I have a feeling unless a couple guys step up their game or we get a late recruit or JC player the D line is going to be like swiss cheese.

totally agree. DIdn't get that NT we were looking for.

4-3 might not be a bad option vs those bruiser up the middle teams.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping Armstead "clicks" this year.

#2 overall recruit coming into his 3rd year. Time to act now AA!

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind when I'm discussing the offense with Sark at lunch today.

Its all good I have a friend who works for USC compliance I am pretty sure this isnt going to be news for Sark

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TROUBLE IN PARADISE?:yahoo:

Honestly those that know these things better than I do say Troy Williams is a better QB than Miles so Stringfellow is the more worrisome, but frankly if they did beat up a Seahawk fan after that game because they were Bronco fans I wouldn't care if both got booted off the team.

Petersen won't put up with this garbage. I'm sure this hurts Miles chances at being a starter if nothing else. He is just a total and complete dumb ass.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly those that know these things better than I do say Troy Williams is a better QB than Miles so Stringfellow is the more worrisome, but frankly if they did beat up a Seahawk fan after that game because they were Bronco fans I wouldn't care if both got booted off the team.

Petersen won't put up with this garbage. I'm sure this hurts Miles chances at being a starter if nothing else. He is just a total and complete dumb ass.

Be a "fine time" for Coach Pete to step up to the plate and send a message to his team, wouldn't it?

Let's say...half a season each?:suds:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The behavior of Stringfellow and Miles makes me livid. I believe both should be kicked off the team.

It is one thing to give a 2nd chance to someone who gets a DUI, but I don't believe two men who randomly assault someone simply for being a Seahawks fan deserves a 2nd chance. It is also noted in the story that one of the players also assaulted a woman at a bonfire earlier on in the night.

The bad thing about college football is it breeds a mentality of invincibility among these players and leads them to believe they can do whatever they want. I don't want guys like this in our community or at the University of Washington.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be a "fine time" for Coach Pete to step up to the plate and send a message to his team, wouldn't it?

Cyler Miles was projected as the starting QB and IMO Stringfellow has 1st round NFL talent and could be a huge star at UW. That being said I want them gone. I don't want them at this school any longer. If you read the details of what happened these guys are garbage and I don't want this trash at my school or in my community any longer.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington Huskies suspend Cyler Miles, Damore'ea Stringfellow after Super Bowl incident - ESPN

Two dumb ass Huskies got suspended for punching out a seahawk fan after the superbowl.

:L

I love college football, and hate college football players. :tsk:
Ouch!

And I mean that... ouch on the chin, on the eye and cheek!

Probably just a little roid rage is all. :whistle:

I remember we had a couple of freshman caught stealing handbags on campus a couple of years ago, we booted them off the team.

I believe they both went to one of the desert schools, they have much lower standards.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch!

And I mean that... ouch on the chin, on the eye and cheek!

Probably just a little roid rage is all. :whistle:

I remember we had a couple of freshman caught stealing handbags on campus a couple of years ago, we booted them off the team.

I believe they both went to one of the desert schools, they have much lower standards.:lol:

Now DAT guy just made a funny!
:suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cyler Miles was projected as the starting QB and IMO Stringfellow has 1st round NFL talent and could be a huge star at UW. That being said I want them gone. I don't want them at this school any longer. If you read the details of what happened these guys are garbage and I don't want this trash at my school or in my community any longer.

THAT would send a message to all, LIKE your style huskie fan.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd love to see them booted from the team. Not for a 'message' but because Petersen's standards are really that high at all times. You have to be consistent and not let 'stars' get off for things you kick backups for.

For Miles, even suspending him just for the spring would be enough to knock him out as the starter, which I don't worry about at all. I liked Troy Williams better anyway, but you can't have a kid with no real starting experience come into a new team with a new offense, miss the entire spring, and still start.

So even a more or less mild suspension could send him packing to another school after sitting out a year due to not getting play time.

I really don't want him on my team if he is indeed guilty of hunting for Seahawk fans to beat up after the Super Bowl. Let him sit out a year and go to Oregon where he belongs. :whistle:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see them booted from the team. Not for a 'message' but because Petersen's standards are really that high at all times. You have to be consistent and not let 'stars' get off for things you kick backups for.

For Miles, even suspending him just for the spring would be enough to knock him out as the starter, which I don't worry about at all. I liked Troy Williams better anyway, but you can't have a kid with no real starting experience come into a new team with a new offense, miss the entire spring, and still start.

So even a more or less mild suspension could send him packing to another school after sitting out a year due to not getting play time.

I really don't want him on my team if he is indeed guilty of hunting for Seahawk fans to beat up after the Super Bowl. Let him sit out a year and go to Oregon where he belongs. :whistle:

Now now now, leave the "FINE" State of Oregon out of the discussion Whiz.

I hear the Zona schools will take ANYTHING right now if it will improve their squads.:laugh3:

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few analysts did point out that Ducks class was skill position rich, but weaker with the beef than it should be. With PAC competition getting better every year and USC taking a monster sized class next year, Ducks will need to strike early and line up da beef. Especially with those beef heavy Furd classes every year and Petersen now at Wash.

You did get Jelks with this class, but at 253 he's got some size to add to be stuffin the middle .

I am curious what rule they'll apply to USC's class next year, will they be limited to the general '25' or given the Tennessee rule and just told they have to have the final total number under 85. I know which view I'm hoping for.:hope:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now now now, leave the "FINE" State of Oregon out of the discussion Whiz.

I hear the Zona schools will take ANYTHING right now if it will improve their squads.:laugh3:

If it was for a drinking related thing we'd ship them off to WSU, but when you punch someone in the face because you are pissed off you lost that sounds like a 'blount' kind of thing to do to me. :noidea:

Send the kids where they fit in best.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was for a drinking related thing we'd ship them off to WSU, but when you punch someone in the face because you are pissed off you lost that sounds like a 'blount' kind of thing to do to me. :noidea:

Send the kids where they fit in best.

Your team's player did the crime. I don't know why you are deflecting it to other schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.