• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, all that and Oregon is still the highest ranked PAC team at the end. Funny huh?

If it means you will never ever ever ever ever ever EVER win whatever the college football title will be called in the future then by all means have it.

I predict Oregon finishes 3rd in the conference next season on 3 losses. Bookmark it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And remember Mamba, I did predict all last off season that Oregon would lose two games this year. If you recall I said they'd lose to Stanford and another game they shouldn't lose. You kept pressing me that I meant UW, but said it could be anyone unexpected and I nailed it. I'll nail next year too. 3 losses. File it. And I wouldn't be surprised to see them beat Stanford and still lose 3.

:suds:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And remember Mamba, I did predict all last off season that Oregon would lose two games this year. If you recall I said they'd lose to Stanford and another game they shouldn't lose. You kept pressing me that I meant UW, but said it could be anyone unexpected and I nailed it. I'll nail next year too. 3 losses. File it. And I wouldn't be surprised to see them beat Stanford and still lose 3.

:suds:

Oregon is loaded.... 9 returning starters on offense, losing the two infamous "We dont want to play in the RB" guise. Which I think is a good thing actually. I honestly think they split the team.

A healthy Mariota all season this go around would go a long ways.

But like I stated in a prior post. If 2013 taught us anything the PAC mid tier and lower tier teams are catching up to Oregon and Stanford and it is evident from 2013 results. Going to be tough for anyone to run the table, but 3 losses is a stretch barring injury.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A moar experienced O-line will be very nice. The running game wasnt the same. Although the numbers were still there.

Marshall and Thomas injuries didnt help either. Moar carries for Tyner is good and I hope to see incoming Grinch Mode Royce Freeman get some carries this year.... Also talk of Baker choosing Oregon ultimately may be because he will play offense.

Freeman is our difference maker in the future imo. Hopefully as soon as 2014.

Get used to seeing this guy running over your defenses at a stadium near you.
1197176.jpg

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, side note.... If you want to converse with Jahii he is restricted to the Zona team boards.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
final AP poll for 2013-14 season

1. Florida State2. Auburn3. Michigan State4. South Carolina5. Missouri6. Oklahoma7. Alabama8. Clemson9. Oregon10. UCF11. Stanford12. Ohio State13. Baylor14. LSU15. Louisville16. UCLA17. Oklahoma State18. Texas A&M19. Southern California20. Notre Dame21. Arizona State22. Wisconsin23. Duke24. Vanderbilt25. Washington
add Washington as the 6th PAC team in AP poll.

very nice... 6 teams. Room to build for next season eh?

My only bitch about this is I would argue MSU ahead of Auburn, I think if they played today MSU would beat em...But what do I know...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon is loaded.... 9 returning starters on offense, losing the two infamous "We dont want to play in the RB" guise. Which I think is a good thing actually. I honestly think they split the team.

But like I stated in a prior post. If 2013 taught us anything the PAC mid tier and lower tier teams are catching up to Oregon and Stanford and it is evident from 2013 results. Going to be tough for anyone to run the table, but 3 losses is a stretch barring injury.

:tsk:

Has it been that long since the last off season? Remember how this works? I'm supposed to make outrageous (but probably true) statements about Oregon and you respond with nonsense about 10 years this or 3rd place in the North that. I mean do I have to set you up for it and then return it myself? :gaah:

Going to be a loooooooooooong off season. :L

P.S. I know Mariota and many of your others are returning and I still see 3 losses and it will be about their mentality, not physicality. They no longer see themselves as unbeatable after losing to Zona and barely beating Oregon State. No, they aren't a defeated bunch by any means, nor will any of them say anything is different, but one tough loss anywhere near the start of the season and it will creep into their mind set. Seen it happen before. They will lose games they shouldn't and it will be all on how they respond to adversity.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No excuses this year, Mamba. Oregon will step up. The Ducks are the best team in the conference and are holding the conference back by their continuing underachievement. Oregon could have and would have kicked ass re either team in the NCG. You're right, your losses this year will indeed improve the team. Your last year with Marcus too no doubt unless that knee is a bigger problem than we know about. Your luck holds in that you will not face the number 2 team in the conference. Even the though number the 2 team in the conference is a long way behind the Ducks. Ergo, no excuses. This has to be the year. Remove the muzzle from Oregon Ducks and go for it. I'm even willing to listen to Beaver Shaver's bs if I have too. Its hell to be an honest man.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only bitch about this is I would argue MSU ahead of Auburn, I think if they played today MSU would beat em...But what do I know...

Hard to say. Auburn almost pulled off their third miracle of the year.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS

And yet AUB one tackle away (The Kickoff return in the 4th) from No. 1 and continuing the SEC dominance in the BCS era.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better yet 'one stop' on the fake punt in the 2nd quarter away.

A stop and score there put this one to bed early.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huskies have a 4 game cakewalk nonconfernece schedule next year..

"Cakewalk nonconference" schedule:

First off Hawaii is a tough place to play, you can get shit faced on the beach with a couple ladies and next thing you know your missing the game

Eastern Washington- not that much of a calkwalk, (ask Oregon St fans, players, coaches)

Illinois- Big 10 is the toughest teams in the best conference, ask there fans they'll tell you

Georgia St- to be honest I didnt know they had a football team, I ll give you the calkwalk here....

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Husky 2014 OOC isn't as strong as I would like it, but considering we've got an entirely new coaching staff who will be running different schemes than the previous, I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Thankfully Petersen traveled to Hawaiii quite a bit during his last job, so he knows all the ins and outs of prepping for games there.

And let's be honest, going forward it's going to be even harder to find teams from confs like SEC, big12, big 10, etc... to come play here. The new Husky stadium is not a place bigboys are going to want to book even more so now. But with the PAC/Big10 ties, I hope we can get another H/A booked with one of the better of their programs booked soon. Hope Petersen and Woodward can get cracking on that. I got no problem with booking a MWC team each year, but I want the PAC as a whole to not go the tSEC cupcake fest way. Everyone should have at least one Bigboy conf teams on their schedules every year.

A OOC schedule of purpose built C-C-C is embarrassing.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A moar experienced O-line will be very nice. The running game wasnt the same. Although the numbers were still there.

Marshall and Thomas injuries didnt help either. Moar carries for Tyner is good and I hope to see incoming Grinch Mode Royce Freeman get some carries this year.... Also talk of Baker choosing Oregon ultimately may be because he will play offense.

Freeman is our difference maker in the future imo. Hopefully as soon as 2014.

Get used to seeing this guy running over your defenses at a stadium near you.
1197176.jpg

He looks skeered!!

Probably worried about having to meet this guy:

th

Status
Not open for further replies.