• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27 days of working str8...i'm home on the fucking couch by noon finally...drinking 100 proof apple shine and watching snow game after snow, followed up by a fucking beaut by the bay...49ers-n-Sichawks was a terrific ballgame BTW...tinkle I'll just pound down the apple and watch the Saints "ressurect" their style tonite....

FUCK YOU to those who don't think me Beavers play ball!:yahoo:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this - very surprised Stanford laid the wood so badly on ASU - thought ASU was peaking.

NOT this ol' degen gambler...laid it out ther on me Cards and got back, "the gift that keeps on givin"...Sometimes ya look @ the PAC, pick out the playa and just roll with em.
:suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(ahem) mcnabb, the rest of us know to kind of ignore NN if it is late at night. He is sort of known for possibly typing things while maybe having a few drinks that he might not otherwise say. Not defending him, nor you, just putting that out there. Might not want to make a fuss over any posts late night around here as they are often fireball induced.

Carry on.

For your info, Wizardhawk, you don't need to defend or describe as though you know me personally. You don't. What you do know was furnished in confidence. I am rarely under the influence of "fireball" although it has happened. If anything, when under the influence, I may be more honest and less diplomatic than usual. I don't ever take offense personally, but I will definitely respond to remarks about my team, true or false; that's why I'm here. You need to know, since you are so concerned, that I have no physical or mental disability, need no more sleep than you do, I am fully functional any time of the day or night and do not piss my pants any more than most. I need no defense, I take full responsibility for my posts and if they are insulting, they were intended to be.

Carry on.

I need a pair of chest waders after this load of crap! :laugh3:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DVR and try to avoid it all until I get home and also try to get off work early

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: First, I'd like to thank the Academy. I'd also like to thank all of the people who guessed wrong more than I did.

And lastly, I'd like to thank the Trees for coming through on last nights tiebreaker and Mamba for picking ASU!!

I would have thanked my parents long before the academy, but then again "playin the field" against a "flip flopper" like USC always will lead to awards and such.

CONGRATS YA BASTARD, COULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED TO A NICER GUY...:whistle::clap:...and that's a quiet golf clap btw.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wear a sing around your neck, "please do not tell me the score" never fails radio, someone in the store, the urge to check the score.....
I live in Washington I am sure one of my wonderful Husky friends will love to spoil things for me and tell me whats happening.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Washington I am sure one of my wonderful Husky friends will love to spoil things for me and tell me whats happening.

Easy fix tell them your pissed about the state of Oregon football and you not gonna watch it, or since there Dawgs fans there not gonna say anything if the Ducks are winning, I don't that just opens a can of words..

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I saw that the last 2 CUSA teams available were FAU and UTSA and i realised the travel cost would probably be too great so they might pass.

"IT'S BEGINNING TO L@@K ALOT LIKE CHRISTMAS..." and Santas gonna give me Beavs a victory right before the BIG day... I couldn't be happier and thanks PAC posters for throwin sumptin up on the wall that sticks!

Status
Not open for further replies.