• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I think we can all agree on Capt. Obvious on this one. The job will be incredibly attractive to all candidates UW interviews give the facilities and roster left behind. But Petersen has turned down so many jobs, so lets be honest. He may never take a job at one of the major confs. Part of why he does this is that when he turns these schools down, it's good publicity for Boise St. recruiting and makes sure he get's max financial love from the school that they can afford.

I take it as a major compliment he's going to officially interview with us. Many schools don't even get that far. But in my heart, I think Nuss will be the guy because he wants it and would be a great fit. So would Petersen so we'll see what happens this weekend. We'll have a lot of work to do, rebuilding the coaching staff and putting salvaging the recruit class, but be it Petersen or Nuss, or someone else we don't even know about that woodward is keeping silent on, I think we'll be just fine in the longrun.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opening press conferences for coaches tell a lot, Graham was so weird when he got hired texting his players than I watched the press conference and it changed my perception a bit.

I also said who df is Graham?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I think we can all agree on Capt. Obvious on this one. The job will be incredibly attractive to all candidates UW interviews give the facilities and roster left behind. But Petersen has turned down so many jobs, so lets be honest. He may never take a job at one of the major confs. Part of why he does this is that when he turns these schools down, it's good publicity for Boise St. recruiting and makes sure he get's max financial love from the school that they can afford.

I take it as a major compliment he's going to officially interview with us. Many schools don't even get that far. But in my heart, I think Nuss will be the guy because he wants it and would be a great fit. So would Petersen so we'll see what happens this weekend. We'll have a lot of work to do, rebuilding the coaching staff and putting salvaging the recruit class, but be it Petersen or Nuss, or someone else we don't even know about that woodward is keeping silent on, I think we'll be just fine in the longrun.

Petersen has a much more laid back life at BSU than he would at any major school and his family is important to him. I would say it is likely that has more to do with his constant rejections of other job offers.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see the eventual coach being a name we haven't even been talking about. And I just hope whoever it is was fully vetted and was really the best candidate available.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba is acting like a clown! Embarrssing himself n shit. Come on man! Your better than that!

Jahii. When we want shit out of you we will send Wallace down to ZOna to squeeze out of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody likes Nike University except Nike fans sorry Mamba!

Mamba you gonna be at home watching the Asu Vs. Stanford game lol! Called dat shit!

Oregon fans are like Yankee fans, minus all the championships and tradition. They think everyone is a fan of their teams when nobody gives a ratass about them outside their own fanbase. That all the media attention they purposely create themselves and worse, pay for, is some kind of affirmation by the masses of their greatness and importance. When it's not. Nobody gives a rip.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arent all Petersens kids grown up by now? Except for the son. It seems like this would be the time to jump at a big offer. He will regret it if he doesnt.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon fans are like Yankee fans, minus all the championships and tradition. They think everyone is a fan of their teams when nobody gives a ratass about them outside their own fanbase. That all the media attention they purposely create themselves and worse, pay for, is some kind of affirmation by the masses of their greatness and importance. When it's not. Nobody gives a rip.

I want all yall to hate Oregon.

With the Huskies the hate is already in you from the skull draggings Oregon administers to your team annually.

If you think me fucking with your fanbase is me looking for your Duck support you are all dumber than I thought.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arent all Petersens kids grown up by now? Except for the son. It seems like this would be the time to jump at a big offer. He will regret it if he doesnt.

He gets offers every single year. If he doesn't take this one it likely won't be the last of this off season either as more coaching changes emerge.

eaterfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You just described pre 2004 Red Sox fans.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets offers every single year. If he doesn't take this one it likely won't be the last of this off season either as more coaching changes emerge.
His son would get great treatment, also in a time where Don James has passed away, dont yall want a savior that awakes the sleeping giant?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll say this. It's probably one of the best fits of an opportunity he could have at this point in his career. He'll still be able to live in the northwest, have the best facilities west of the rockies, inherited a loaded roster, and prove he can get it done at a non-midmajor. It's a really good fit for him, but I won't be shocked if he decides to stay at Boise St. for many more years to come.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say this. It's probably one of the best fits of an opportunity he could have at this point in his career. He'll still be able to live in the northwest, have the best facilities west of the rockies, inherited a loaded roster, and prove he can get it done at a non-midmajor. It's a really good fit for him, but I won't be shocked if he decides to stay at Boise St. for many more years to come.

How were we able to get Kush to stay? Wasnt alive in the dinasour age.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just described pre 2004 Red Sox fans.

Both fanbases are full of blowhards who think the world of baseball revolves around their stadiums. Both have plenty of tradition and history to be proud of, but I always laugh when I meet RedSox and Yankees fans here in Seattle, and they all act exactly the same. That the world of baseball revolves around them and somehow what they do, everyone wants to copy. :rollseyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.