• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a reason Mamba and I had so many posts in the first one. It was a loooooong summer. My least favorite day every year is the last regular season game just because it means the damned off season is coming soon.

Definitely. This one will be a little better and more active I think. It's the dawn of a new era in cfb.

We get to breakdown the former BCS era in every way imaginable and speculate on the first year of the new sham they are presenting us with!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely. This one will be a little better and more active I think. It's the dawn of a new era in cfb.

We get to breakdown the former BCS era in every way imaginable and speculate on the first year of the new sham they are presenting us with!

Plus we won't have to read about the ducks winning the NCG so there is every reason to still be around this off season. :yahoo:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus we won't have to read about the ducks winning the NCG so there is every reason to still be around this off season. :yahoo:

Now you will just have to hear us brag about being the only team in the BCS era with a Rose, FIesta, and Orange bowl trophy.

:yahoo:

Which with no NATTY will drive you all crazy.

SHould make for some interesting off season chatter.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you will just have to hear us brag about being the only team in the BCS era with a Rose, FIesta, and Orange bowl trophy.

Thats a nice consolation prize.

Oregon did do well in the BCS era. That shits coming to an end!

The next era in the pac will be dominated by UW in the North and USC in the South.

Bank on it!

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The next era in the pac will be dominated by UW in the North and USC in the South.

Bank on it!

I don't know how anyone can say this with a straight face when you're 0-10 in the last ten games against the King of the North....lmao

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how anyone can say this with a straight face when you're 0-10 in the last ten games against the King of the North....lmao

We arent 0-10 vs Stanford.

Crap you are dumb.

...ps. Cheesehead U has never beaten THE REAL UW.

Now go back to your team board and whine about ASU some more.

Last edited by a moderator:

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing would make me happier than the Ducks losing their last regular season game in the BCS era to the OR St Beavers :nod: That would give all the other team's fans plenty of fodder to quiet the Duck fan's chest pounding and crowing. :lol:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bank on it!

um how about no

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Naw, won't matter what bowl you go to nor whether or not you win it. Everyone will still be able to answer with O national titles. That's all we need. :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man IB, you really got this guys jimmies russled up so hard he is still stalking you months later.

Good job!:suds:

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We arent 0-10 vs Stanford.

Crap you are dumb.

...ps. Cheesehead U has never beaten THE REAL UW.

Now go back to your team board and whine about ASU some more.

lmao, nice attempt at a troll.

1. PoOregon is the King of the North. Stanford's 3-7 record over the last 10 (3-9 over the last 12) against the Fighting Donald Ducks is proof.

2. The real UW is the UW that was first established....hint, it wasn't the school out there in the heroin capital of the US.

3. (Bolded part) Stay on topic, diverging from the argument at hand insinuates your stance is the wrong one.

You Fake UW fans are too easy. :laugh3:

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man IB, you really got this guys jimmies russled up so hard he is still stalking you months later.

Replying to an asinine prediction is stalking? Interesting.....very interesting haha.

I do enjoy posting in this thread though...interacting with Jahii is always a good time.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. He's like my very own little pocket troll!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right its time to stop the kissing and hugging, lets get back to the topic, who "fits" better Stanford or FSU to play Bama for the title????

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All right its time to stop the kissing and hugging, lets get back to the topic, who "fits" better Stanford or FSU to play Bama for the title????

Well I like mambas point on it. You can't outBAMA, BAMA. To me Stanford is more similar to them than FSU.

FSU is capable of holding their own in every aspect vs BAMA. I'm not so sure Stanford is.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I like mambas point on it. You can't outBAMA, BAMA. To me Stanford is more similar to them than FSU.

FSU is capable of holding their own in every aspect vs BAMA. I'm not so sure Stanford is.

Bama could be out Bama with the correct game plan the perfect execution on the game plan, and no offense to the Duck nation but that was proven on national tv by the Cardinals....

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FSU.

They have more offensive power. You aren't going to grind the clock down on Alabama like Stanford did against Oregon to win. Alabama will stop the run. That is how you beat tempo teams like Oregon, it's not how you beat Alabama.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FSU...Their passing game can and would give Bama's cbs (probably the weakest position group) a huge, huge challenge.

I think Stanford's offense would have tons of trouble moving the ball on Bama.

Status
Not open for further replies.