• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gatorade.

H 2 O

waterboy1008.jpg

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have a Taco Bell near you, go get 2 Taco Bell tacos. Trust me, it works. I have no idea why, but it does!!

So you can have explosive shits that will make you forget that your hung over?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZejNssqswEo]Hangover Tacos - How To Make Breakfast Tacos - YouTube[/ame]

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got pretty lit up yesterday myself. Had to have drank at least a full bottle of fireball. Awesome day through. Couldn't have asked for better weather for a late November game on the lake. Most of our seniors had at least one big play to add to the victory. Even Ducre had a pick to help seal it.

No hangover for me though. No real secret other than I stay up until I'm not drunk anymore and I'm normally fine the next day. I did eat a greasy dinner though to help settle things down.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple ejections for a huge onfield fight that broke out at tOSU/Michigan. Feel the love.

BaVn0LBCMAEzHRA.jpg:medium

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got pretty lit up yesterday myself. Had to have drank at least a full bottle of fireball. Awesome day through. Couldn't have asked for better weather for a late November game on the lake. Most of our seniors had at least one big play to add to the victory. Even Ducre had a pick to help seal it.

No hangover for me though. No real secret other than I stay up until I'm not drunk anymore and I'm normally fine the next day. I did eat a greasy dinner though to help settle things down.

Skipping Thanksgiving leftovers and getting Chinese takeout when I got home worked for me.

Sometimes I wish they didn't reopen the Zone at halftime. I'd save $16, wouldn't miss the start of the second half, and wouldn't feel nearly as shitty when I get home.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well a BYU match up would be very good, I want that 9th win, I don't think (in my eyes) we can call it a successful season without that 9th win. They lost games they should ve won, and this will ease a little of that pain....

Sorry I dont see a loss that they should have won. I see some they could have won but those were pretty much the losses I think most everyone saw coming.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have a Taco Bell near you, go get 2 Taco Bell tacos. Trust me, it works. I have no idea why, but it does!!

greasy food for a hangover is a myth. it can make things worse. You are better off eating a big ole greasy burger or tacos before drinking. not just for the food in your stomach thing but also help slow the absorption into the blood stream due to coating the belly.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple ejections for a huge onfield fight that broke out at tOSU/Michigan. Feel the love.

BaVn0LBCMAEzHRA.jpg:medium

It's actually a really good game! Once again proving to the nation the tOSU is over rated!
Stanford is gonna hammer them in the Rose Bowl if the tOSU can beat Michigan St next week..

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skipping Thanksgiving leftovers and getting Chinese takeout when I got home worked for me.

Sometimes I wish they didn't reopen the Zone at halftime. I'd save $16, wouldn't miss the start of the second half, and wouldn't feel nearly as shitty when I get home.

I've never even been inside the Zone. The party bus I go on has all the booze you can drink included and if you feel like a drink at half time you just go back to the bus.

I'm sure any of you regular season ticket holders have seen the bus I go to the games on if you have been around any length of time. It is an old school bus painted purple. When we arrive the bus goes around the entire stadium and north parking lot honking their horn while we all yell out to the people we pass. You can't have ever been walking around that area and not seen that bus. Then this year the bus parked right in the exit lane from the north lot. Normally the only bus that is parked right on the road instead of inside the parking area. We get that whole grassy area to setup our chairs and tents before we eat.

Always a fun trip and some good tailgating. But I'm normally so drunk I have an adventure even making it to my seat to start the game. Still. I'm NEVER not in my seat by the time the national anthem is played and I'm NEVER not in my seat to open the second half. Hate fans that are late to both.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: BJ Denker's twitter account is a joke. Vanilla Vick should know not to talk smack before you play a defensive front with guys like Will Sutton and Carl Bradford. The kid is way over his head.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never even been inside the Zone. The party bus I go on has all the booze you can drink included and if you feel like a drink at half time you just go back to the bus.

I'm sure any of you regular season ticket holders have seen the bus I go to the games on if you have been around any length of time. It is an old school bus painted purple. When we arrive the bus goes around the entire stadium and north parking lot honking their horn while we all yell out to the people we pass. You can't have ever been walking around that area and not seen that bus. Then this year the bus parked right in the exit lane from the north lot. Normally the only bus that is parked right on the road instead of inside the parking area. We get that whole grassy area to setup our chairs and tents before we eat.

Always a fun trip and some good tailgating. But I'm normally so drunk I have an adventure even making it to my seat to start the game. Still. I'm NEVER not in my seat by the time the national anthem is played and I'm NEVER not in my seat to open the second half. Hate fans that are late to both.

Well look at you all on your high horse. "I don't have to stand in the beer line for 10 minutes so I don't ever have to miss the first couple minutes of the second half..." :hail:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha they may be myths but I know when I was drinking heavy a light meal and a coating of milk plus a couple of aspirin before the party began helped my recovery. :suds:

I can't see involving grease anywhere as beneficial. Hell I've gotten so plastered a few times I still get woozy even thinking about those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.