• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PAC12 THREAD v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beavers effort tonight was cute.

SERIOUS BUTTHURT if ya think that Beaver "effort" was ONLY cute. I won over $500 buckz tonite.:suds:

BTW...Beavers WILL come out next year as the force I thought they were THIS year 365 dayz from now.

ENJOY the ride PACERZ and we'll try again next year.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well fuck you in the ass and fuck it twice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy64qj-P7KU]Chandler Parsons's Gay Stare at Jeremy Lin after Game 5 win (FUNNY) - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously ur looking nice baby........ I just wanna hold you!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys want entertainment then go look at BJ Denker's twitter account... mixing it up with Scum Devil fans.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sat's PAC12 games:

Colorado @ Utah 11am, PAC12 net
ND @ Stanford 4pm, Fox
UCLA @ USC 5pm, ABC
Arizona @ ASU, 6:30pm, PAC12 net

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dec 8th is "selection sunday" this year and when we get final word on bowl matchups.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dec 8th is "selection sunday" this year and when we get final word on bowl matchups.

I really hope UW gets to play BYU. I like that matchup. I don't even want to think about playing BSU again.

Bowl people seem to like to stiff us all with rematches though.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope UW gets to play BYU. I like that matchup. I don't even want to think about playing BSU again.

Bowl people seem to like to stiff us all with rematches though.

Given the log jam of PAC bowl eligible teams this year, I'd be easily satisfied with a fight hunger bid. At this point, yes, the payout is slightly higher for LV and Sun bowls, but it's not the biggest factor for UW this year. If the LV bowl had a choice of UCLA, USC, or UW this year, I think they would pull the trigger on one of the LA schools this time.

For UW, the W number was the #1 priority this year. 8 is a beautiful thing to see. 9 will be even better. Ultimate bowl position is a lower priority this year with that log jam.

A big benefit of the KFH bowl is it's location. UW fans will travel really well for this one and it's on Dec 27th so no Christmas or New Years conflicts. And it's perfection for recruiting as well. Any Cali recruits will be able to attend much easier. Great for recruiting.

And do like the BYU matchup as well.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the log jam of PAC bowl eligible teams this year, I'd be easily satisfied with a fight hunger bid. At this point, yes, the payout is slightly higher for LV and Sun bowls, but it's not the biggest factor for UW this year. If the LV bowl had a choice of UCLA, USC, or UW this year, I think they would pull the trigger on one of the LA schools this time.

For UW, the W number was the #1 priority this year. 8 is a beautiful thing to see. 9 will be even better. Ultimate bowl position is a lower priority this year with that log jam.

A big benefit of the KFH bowl is it's location. UW fans will travel really well for this one and it's on Dec 27th so no Christmas or New Years conflicts. And it's perfection for recruiting as well. Any Cali recruits will be able to attend much easier. Great for recruiting.

And do like the BYU matchup as well.

Well a BYU match up would be very good, I want that 9th win, I don't think (in my eyes) we can call it a successful season without that 9th win. They lost games they should ve won, and this will ease a little of that pain....

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want that 9th win, I don't think (in my eyes) we can call it a successful season without that 9th win. They lost games they should ve won, and this will ease a little of that pain....

Yes and no imo. We only lost the games where the other team was favored to win. Pulling out the Stanford or UCLA game would have been sweet but most didn't expect it.

After the great start I think most UW fans feel a little let down, but the reality is with or without the bowl win Sark got the 7 win monkey off his back and did it in the regular season.

I'm mostly in favor of calling it a successful season regardless of the bowl. Get the bowl win and I'm all in for sure.

My one concern going forward with Sark, which we will, is team preparation. Especially on the road. Although the kids did not look mentally prepared in the first half at home yesterday.

Have to figure that crap out.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to call this a successful season. Of course I want a bowl win. But for the regular season, it was successful and importantly a better performance than last year.

Last year we had to depend way too much on Williams, ASJ, and Sankey to provide any offense, plus that Oline was pieced together due to multiple injuries and caused us all kinds of trouble.

This year we saw productive gains in the D and the offense was better diversified, especially the passing game. And more consistent. Two years ago, we had one of the worst D's in the entire NCAA. The fact we have one of the best in the PAC in 2013? That's a serious turnaround. :clap:

Last years team was the kind of team that might of dropped 1 or 2 of the games were should have won. This year, we won every game we were favored in. And still took Stanford to the wire on the road. Taking a look at our schedule, the road was pretty ridiculous this year. All the teams we played on the road ended up the top teams of the PAC.

But not everything was solid. We did commit some stupid ass penalties sometimes that put us in holes way to often and ruined drives when we had momentum.

But yes, regular season. Huskies are a success. But bowl win will really be the icing on the cake.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My one concern going forward with Sark, which we will, is team preparation. Especially on the road. Although the kids did not look mentally prepared in the first half at home yesterday.

Have to figure that crap out.

OK I'm gonna say yes and no..

Totally agree the team needs to come out better prepared, sharper attack game plan, not a 15 play lets see what works and what doesn't.

My no part, I'm gonna give him and Wilcox props for halftime adjustments, sure at times the players fail to execute what is drawn up, but you can see the approach and the change of plays from the first half..

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My no part, I'm gonna give him and Wilcox props for halftime adjustments, sure at times the players fail to execute what is drawn up, but you can see the approach and the change of plays from the first half..

For sure. All season long the 3rd quarter was ours. Theres one or two games that rule didn't apply, but for the most part, including the losses we came out ready in the third.

Status
Not open for further replies.