• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH they hate it when I post the recruiting updates. This bunch hates on just about everything .. except that SC poster you're quoting. He's pretty mellow. Almost too mellow imo to be an SC fan.
Well, much of your posting is hate as well. Kind of comes with the territory. You can't ever stop the bitching and fighting, but you know full well that it's the massive posts full of pictures and things that are just team specific that most would like to see less of just on this thread. If you want to make 100 new threads full of anything/everything UW go for it. The only one that really has any issues with that is jim and jim just likes to bitch about everything so who cares?

Quite a few people on this site use tablets or phones regularly and as we have discussed the owners of this site have not setup an app for those that helps with displaying posts full of giant pictures. It seriously breaks up the flow and makes it hard to view so you have to understand when people get bent. I rarely view on a phone so I really don't care much, but I get where they are coming from.

We have over the years tried to keep the Pac12 thread a place more for discussion and rivalry banter. Doesn't mean we all don't sort of put things that don't belong up here, but we do try to keep it going that way. Lots of pictures breaks that up and makes the thread useless for a good portion of the intended audience.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, much of your posting is hate as well. Kind of comes with the territory. You can't ever stop the bitching and fighting, but you know full well that it's the massive posts full of pictures and things that are just team specific that most would like to see less of just on this thread. If you want to make 100 new threads full of anything/everything UW go for it. The only one that really has any issues with that is jim and jim just likes to bitch about everything so who cares?

Quite a few people on this site use tablets or phones regularly and as we have discussed the owners of this site have not setup an app for those that helps with displaying posts full of giant pictures. It seriously breaks up the flow and makes it hard to view so you have to understand when people get bent. I rarely view on a phone so I really don't care much, but I get where they are coming from.

We have over the years tried to keep the Pac12 thread a place more for discussion and rivalry banter. Doesn't mean we all don't sort of put things that don't belong up here, but we do try to keep it going that way. Lots of pictures breaks that up and makes the thread useless for a good portion of the intended audience.

I don't care if he's a Husky super fan. I do about half of my work at sites and it's frustrating as hell to have to scroll through picture after picture of the same stadium and coach . I'd rather get a detailed explanation on why your team will be good or better or dominate or what ever . At least you can debate that even if you're both coming from biased opinions. Better than just pictures.From the beginning that was my complaint. That and posting every article ever written about the Husky program.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care if he's a Husky super fan. I do about half of my work at sites and it's frustrating as hell to have to scroll through picture after picture of the same stadium and coach . I'd rather get a detailed explanation on why your team will be good or better or dominate or what ever . At least you can debate that even if you're both coming from biased opinions. Better than just pictures.From the beginning that was my complaint. That and posting every article ever written about the Husky program.
I said that. But you do chase him into other threads he creates to also still bitch at him and I find that more than a bit odd. I entirely get wanting to keep the Pac12 thread usable for all, but whatever he wants to make in his own thread should be fair game, pictures and all. No one forces anyone else to open any other thread. There are plenty of people on this site that I don't care for their posting style and I simply choose to not open their threads.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we stop everything and remember that there were 8 Utes drafted?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD's ok. He's just passionate towards his team.
Makes sense, you've made yourself our version of OD, only you don't have any of his redeeming qualities.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said that. But you do chase him into other threads he creates to also still bitch at him and I find that more than a bit odd. I entirely get wanting to keep the Pac12 thread usable for all, but whatever he wants to make in his own thread should be fair game, pictures and all. No one forces anyone else to open any other thread. There are plenty of people on this site that I don't care for their posting style and I simply choose to not open their threads.

Chase him? lol. he's got five or six threads going at all times. Dude must get up at ungodly hours and searches for articles so he can post them first. I don't know what that says about him but whatever. The last two times I posted on a thread of his I replied to Oklahoma fan about Colorado and posted a reply to an Ohio St fan with a girl on a stripper poles. Forgive me for "chasing him" lol
Go utes! lol

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be tough replacing that many NFL caliber players right?
Namely the offensive line. Could be a tough year. Having four OLineman drafted is not going to help the QB this year.

The DLine still looks great.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Namely the offensive line. Could be a tough year. Having for OLineman drafted is not going to help the QB this year.

The DLine still looks great.
D line is always good at utah. Like someone said this past season , USCs best D lineman (Stevie Tuikolovatu)
was a spot starter for Utah.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D line is always good at utah. Like someone said this past season , USCs best D lineman (Stevie Tuikolovatu)
was a spot starter for Utah.
I honestly think that's what helps the their O line have the success that they have had. Now if we could just get a QB and a coordinator that can call a decent game..

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
66925442.jpg

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just giving you some perspective. I can see why you'd be excited with the flood commits but like some have said it's way early and we have lived through seasons (not just one troll) of Duck fans (not just one) telling us how much our teams suck and how they will roll 60 on us and how they will win the "natty". So thats why we get on you guys for getting ahead of yourselves but not in a hate way in a rival fan way.

You guys need to get over it. Nothing in this thread was over the top. Just a few Duck fans posting about some verbal commits.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys need to get over it. Nothing in this thread was over the top. Just a few Duck fans posting about some verbal commits.
Wait, someone thinking jim is overreacting to something?

unnamed-71.gif

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, someone thinking jim is overreacting to something?

unnamed-71.gif

lol. You didn't say anything right?
Throw me under the bus when you were the loudest one. Jerk.lol

Wiz-"Scared of a publicity stunt? Scared of verbal commits long before the next season has even been played?
:lol:

Hardly.

Wait until those kids see the mess on the field again this year and we will find out how many actually stay committed. If those kids are really 4*+ at this stage and haven't yet played their last year of highschool just wait to see how much pressure there will be for them to flip to teams they won't have to be in rebuilding mode for through their brief stay at this level of the game.

Most of us don't get that hyped up on early verbals for a reason.