• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a recent pic I posted on here. Now does someone want to tell me I've broken a forbidden rule with that post.

41U38lJvIYL._SY300_.jpg
Meanwhile, in real PAC 12 news....

Post-spring 2017 Pac-12 power rankings

Has this been posted here yet?

Too much BS to wade through to find it, my apologies in advance if it has.

I think with a healthy Rosen all year, the Bruins finish higher then what is predicted here.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bet my left testicle that there's more whining and crying post on this thread than there is post of Washington pics.
It all looks the same to me, what do you think of the Post Spring power rankings Wiz?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, in real PAC 12 news....

Post-spring 2017 Pac-12 power rankings

Has this been posted here yet?

Too much BS to wade through to find it, my apologies in advance if it has.

I think with a healthy Rosen all year, the Bruins finish higher then what is predicted here.
I posted that link about two or three pages back. You'd have to scroll past all the 'I'm on my period post' on here to find it. Not one fvking person replied to that link/post. I'm sure they thought it was spam.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all looks the same to me, what do you think of the Post Spring power rankings Wiz?
SC and Washington are a given ... mainly because nobody in the PAC South looks all that solid and other than Washington and Stanford the North is down also.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure they thought it was spam.
Why do you think that is?

Never mind, I just want to get off that train, so don't answer it.

So, did you make some sort of observation, best time to talk about your team....

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exaggerate the essentials jim!

Remember when, for the most part, we all use to honor these unwritten rules of the board? Think headed runs deep with this one.

If only this would just STOP, not just the spamming, but the complaining and defending and the whole damned commentary of it all! (And now here I am myself, contributing to this whole circle jerk, back and forth bullshit :L)

lol. I hear ya. I've been here as long as you. I brought it up when it started many months ago. Wiz had a little slight mention giving the Husky fan a nudge but staying loyal which is expected but I think he took it as a challenge and went full bore with the pictures thinking it was the content of the photos we were not liking not the amount. This does suck and Ive tried to tell him it's not the pro Husky talk thats an issue its barraging this thread with the photos and articles that should be on the team side. Heck i'd like to know how the Husky offense is doing in spring ball or whos going to replace the kids who were drafted but how many pictures do we need to see.
I did defend Rosen against some posters here months back . Not because he's a Bruin of course but my good friends son is friends and went to school with him and is friends with Damian Mama so i went to a bunch of Rosens games.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think that is?

Never mind, I just want to get off that train, so don't answer it.

So, did you make some sort of observation, best time to talk about your team....
Here's my two cents. Cal will do some damage two or three years down the road from now. They have young talent and solid coaches. Oregon will be doing damage a few years from now also. The dynamics in the PAC North are going to change here within the next few years. It will be a four horse race (maybe five or six even) in the North then and unless someone from the South division steps up their game it's all SC.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ffs, it's simple. Really simple. A picture or even two that is on topic no one has issues with. The odd humorous one off topic likely not going to elicit complaints, but half a dozen large pictures not related to any real story or just a coach or stadium or other trolling type thing annoys just about everyone.

Quit being so fucking defensive and just lighten up on that a bit.
To get back on topic, at least partially. Hows it feel to see Budda Baker drafted by the Seahawks division rival?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a recent pic I posted on here. Now does someone want to tell me I've broken a forbidden rule with that post.

41U38lJvIYL._SY300_.jpg
Ive got no issue with that photo. I doubt anyone here said anything bad about it. It was a good draft for Washington. Maybe you can scroll up and see if someone did. You seem to forget the photos of your stadium and of peterson you posted .

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I hear ya. I've been here as long as you. I brought it up when it started many months ago. Wiz had a little slight mention giving the Husky fan a nudge but staying loyal which is expected but I think he took it as a challenge and went full bore with the pictures thinking it was the content of the photos we were not liking not the amount. This does suck and Ive tried to tell him it's not the pro Husky talk thats an issue its barraging this thread with the photos and articles that should be on the team side. Heck i'd like to know how the Husky offense is doing in spring ball or whos going to replace the kids who were drafted but how many pictures do we need to see.
I did defend Rosen against some posters here months back . Not because he's a Bruin of course but my good friends son is friends and went to school with him and is friends with Damian Mama so i went to a bunch of Rosens games.
Page after page of crying fvking twats in this thread. This conference has the biggest bunch of pvssy posters on this board that I've ever come across.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get back on topic, at least partially. Hows it feel to see Budda Baker drafted by the Seahawks division rival?
I'm happy for all former Huskies making it to the league and finding a way to make a living, but once they reach the league and aren't on my team, they aren't on my team. I have no problem rooting for former ducks that put on a Seahawks uniform and have no problems rooting against any team former dawgs are playing for.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know your post was directed at another poster but Budda is too short for my liking. His height was exposed a few times this year including the Stanford game on the Trees only TD.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Page after page of crying fvking twats in this thread. This conference has the biggest bunch of pvssy posters on this board that I've ever come across.
No one forces you to stay here. Feel free to abandon this pussy ass thread and stay with your buddies in the PF if that's more your speed. Either way you are making this a problem, not everyone else. That is clear as day.

Everyone else really should just let it go though. He clearly has no interest at all in just hanging out and being a Pac12'er so stop trying to fix him. He's not going to change and seems to enjoy all this drama he is stirring up so why keep feeding into it? It simply won't end unless everyone decides to ignore it.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one forces you to stay here. Feel free to abandon this pussy ass thread and stay with your buddies in the PF if that's more your speed. Either way you are making this a problem, not everyone else. That is clear as day.

Everyone else really should just let it go though. He clearly has no interest at all in just hanging out and being a Pac12'er so stop trying to fix him. He's not going to change and seems to enjoy all this drama he is stirring up so why keep feeding into it? It simply won't end unless everyone decides to ignore it.
I can give as good as I get. Save your advice for someone who gives a shit.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for proving my point rather nicely.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy for all former Huskies making it to the league and finding a way to make a living, but once they reach the league and aren't on my team, they aren't on my team. I have no problem rooting for former ducks that put on a Seahawks uniform and have no problems rooting against any team former dawgs are playing for.
Thank you.
I have friends that Im like so what are you now fans of like a dozen NFL teams just because they have a former Duck on them? yeah sure I want to see them do well as an individual. I want Marcus to succeed but in the end Im not a Titans fan. Im not a pats fan because blount is there. Im not a philly or 49ers fan because Chip was there or because of the number of Ducks on the teams.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd be surprised how much a picture can say. There's photos that I post for nothing more than the reaction they get. SoCal Jim and the other one CHOSE to post trolling bs in one of my political threads more than once and they paid the price.

Thats some five year old asshole mentality right there.