• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was embarrassing. Luckily for me I didn't realize the Cougs played on Friday so my wife planned a tripped to the Haunted Corn Maze and I agreed. No idea why Leach didn't pull Falk, Luke was playing better against Boise State and got yanked.

If I recall correctly, a few of those interceptions were tipped and not entirely his fault.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was embarrassing. Luckily for me I didn't realize the Cougs played on Friday so my wife planned a tripped to the Haunted Corn Maze and I agreed. No idea why Leach didn't pull Falk, Luke was playing better against Boise State and got yanked.
Think you said it last night, they should have put more into the run game. If Leach wasn't so concerned with passing stats you guys would be way more dangerous.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't about how well ASU played over the last 15 years, it was another sign of how far UW had fallen after Neuheisel left and while Sark started the process, they didn't fully recover until Petersen got here. UW has broken quite a few 'streaks' and trends. Hopefully this is just another one.

Even if USC runs through the rest of their schedule, they won't have the street cred they normally carry after several lackluster performances this year and how bad Darnold looked against a now seriously defeated WSU team that Cal embarrassed.

Again, WSU's loss sent shock waves that impact every single top Pac team in some way. It always feels like national voters look for reasons to discredit the Pac as it is and now WSU handed them all the ammo they need on a silver platter.
I still see the Huskies playing USC in the PAC 12 CG. That will be a very interesting game.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still see the Huskies playing USC in the PAC 12 CG. That will be a very interesting game.
Certainly the the front runner right now, but still a long way to go.
Stanford and WSU still only have one conference loss so a couple of trip ups by UW could still derail them and the South?
How amazing is it to have 5 teams with only 1 conference loss?

That's incredible really.

Pac feeding on Pac could bring all sorts of weirdness between now and Levi Stadium.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's possible but at this point. I can't count anyone in the south out. Injuries or not. If SC wants to win the south. They will have to run the table. They can't sleep walk into the 4th quarter. I think Utah and UCLA will be rough games. And could see the zonas and Colorado being difficult. One game at a time hope for the best at this point

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford and WSU still only have one conference loss so a couple of trip ups by UW could still derail them and the South?

Pac feeding on Pac could bring all sorts of weirdness between now and Levi Stadium.
If I were a Huskies fan, Stanford would be the only team that would scare me at this time.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I missed the Wazzu game last night. No clue what happened. The other P5 losses are good for the PAC. I would like to see a Wisconsin loss their weak SOS is a concern.As far as running the table. If you want an actual cupcake schedule they would be it imo.Wouldnt mind TCU, PSU and a few other P5 losses.May just be me but the PAC is putting out the most exciting games again. TBH a lot of these say games have been boring imo

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a Huskies fan, Stanford would be the only team that would scare me at this time.
I don't fear either of them, I fear what college football is and how much drama there can be.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed the Wazzu game last night. No clue what happened. The other P5 losses are good for the PAC. I would like to see a Wisconsin loss their weak SOS is a concern.As far as running the table. If you want an actual cupcake schedule they would be it imo.Wouldnt mind TCU, PSU and a few other P5 losses.May just be me but the PAC is putting out the most exciting games again. TBH a lot of these say games have been boring imo
Leach was right, they played like a pathetic bunch of front runners against Cal.

They were out played in every phase. It was more about their lack of play than Cal creating or just playing great. Cal tried hard not to take the gifts WSU was giving them over and over again.

Falk was dog shit and ended up with like 5 turnovers? Was it 6 on him?

They honestly couldn't have played any worse.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love has been a threat on every carry imo. Washington may have the best shot of containing him tho
Yeah, but if Love gets outside with his speed, he will create all type of problems for the Huskies. Love is also a good receiver coming out of the backfield.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. He looked like steaming ass even still.

True. Ultimately I believe it was the turnovers that cost them the game though.

Maybe it was because I was super baked when I was watching the game, but even in the third quarter I was waiting for them to put together a comeback. Shit, we held Cal to less than 100 yards. You aren't going to win many games when you turn the ball over 7 times and give up 9 sacks.

When you go -7 in the turnover department, you're lucky the other team only put up 37 points.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leach was right, they played like a pathetic bunch of front runners against Cal.

They were out played in every phase. It was more about their lack of play than Cal creating or just playing great. Cal tried hard not to take the gifts WSU was giving them over and over again.

Falk was dog shit and ended up with like 5 turnovers? Was it 6 on him?

They honestly couldn't have played any worse.
Sounds like they may have been a little too overconfident. I would watch the replay but that just sounds ugly

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but if Love gets outside with his speed, he will create all type of problems for the Huskies. Love is also a good receiver coming out of the backfield.
UW had no problems stopping McCaffrey last year and their defense just might be better this year than last.

Stanford has lost two games already where Love still had well over 100y and didn't score much. They are at time way too one dimensional without a serious passing threat to contend.

but there is no denying their lines can be scary on games they play well.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love is a botch to contain when he hits that corner. SC did a good job. And he still broke off a few big plays. Washington does have the speed on defense. I see Washington containing Love enough for Udubs offense to take over. But it may also be a very competitive game. The PAC has been a lot of fun to watch this season. When your team isn't involved in the game. Then it's just been a hell ride

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What channel is the Oregon/Stanford game on tonight Windows 95? I'm not seeing a channel listing

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love is a botch to contain when he hits that corner. SC did a good job. And he still broke off a few big plays. Washington does have the speed on defense. I see Washington containing Love enough for Udubs offense to take over. But it may also be a very competitive game. The PAC has been a lot of fun to watch this season. When your team isn't involved in the game. Then it's just been a hell ride

Why aren't you watching meeeechegan right now?