• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you have been playing the same teams that the number four rated team has played. Didn't bad team UofA take UW into overtime?

To be fair, Arizona always has one game a year where they play out of their mind. Rich Rod gave up and begged Leach to pull Falk in our 2nd drive in the 3rd. Which is why I think Leach and his hand shake was solid even though we were throwing until the end.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS you can't use that. UW's defense is a different animal, if our offense, defense or ST that showed up yesterday you guys will have a different animal than anything you seen either. If show up 90% percentage as physical as you guys then it will be a great game. If we commit to the run game like yesterday it will be a great game. But on the same token if the team that showed up against UCLA, ASU or the Beavs show up you guys could curb stomp us.
Well you better have a run game because if you don't force the secondary to care about the interior you aren't going to find much success on any routes past 5y.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit, cause we would've made it an epic Apple Cup two top 5 teams....if both stay undefeated.

That would be something. Hopefully Leach gets his shit together for those games in the coming years.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit, cause we would've made it an epic Apple Cup two top 5 teams....if both stay undefeated.
Maybe some remember when UW lost four OOC games, then ran the table to the Rose. Its just time for a repeat of history? Go Leach. Start bad, end good. The formulae for winners?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you better have a run game because if you don't force the secondary to care about the interior you aren't going to find much success on any routes past 5y.

Hence why I said if our offense that showed up against Zona. The one that doesn't abandon the run when you don't get 5 yards a carry. That was one great thing but our ST finally looking decent, no long returns, made attempts, actually doing returns of our own.

It was just a team that looked up to the challenge of the punch in the face you guys will give us. I want that punch but not abandon what makes our offense work.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe some remember when UW lost four OOC games, then ran the table to the Rose. Its just time for a repeat of history? Go Leach. Start bad, end good. The formulae for winners?
You're right. It's far better to start off losing to FCS teams and finish strong than to run the table altogether. We should have started off slower. What the hell were we thinking?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is there to discuss, Moron? ASU likely will be starting the fourth string QB with ten starters on the bench; but even ASU at full strength, on the road, UW should be a 50 point favorite. But after 10 years of stomping your ass, even if you win big it still will be 1-10, ASU's favor. ASU has nothing to lose, but God help you if ASU even plays you close. You have ZERO to gain. Last year, if you recall, tho you probably don't since Huskie fans have such short memories (were you a Huskie fan last year? I doubt it), you came to Tempe to end a 10 year winning streak. You ended the half with a 16-0 lead, I believe, and in the second half wonder boy could not put a point on the board against a sorry ASU defense and the PAC 12 leading defense could not keep a sorry ASU offense out of the end zone. You lost. A sorry performance to continue the streak, ASU had nothing to do with it, you did it to yourself. So if you think one win wipes the slate clean, celebrate.
I was a Huskies fan before the PAC added those two worthless Zona schools to the conference. Has Arizona St. even won a Rose Bowl in it's entire history? If it did it escapes my memory. ASU is going to get pounded like a hot lonely MILF all while that fat headed Todd Graham gets red in the face.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. It's far better to start off losing to FCS teams and finish strong than to run the table altogether. We should have started off slower. What the hell were we thinking?
Sucks to be us... :tsk:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be something. Hopefully Leach gets his shit together for those games in the coming years.

Yeah, but like I was telling the tool Alabama fan, in hindsight it was good. Backups got a lot playing time, found some rotation guys who have contributed during those two games.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, so been that's been giving you night mares, Wiz?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have this monte dipshit, clarkly going off the rails yet again but under a new name this time, NN is getting more and more hard to understand, and yet somehow wazzy seems more lucid. Some kind of weird space time bubble or something.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a Huskies fan before the PAC added those two worthless Zona schools to the conference. Has Arizona St. even won a Rose Bowl in it's entire history? If it did it escapes my memory. ASU is going to get pounded like a hot lonely MILF all while that fat headed Todd Graham gets red in the face.
Give credit where it's due, they've played in 2 and won 1. Shit bunch of sun bowls though...

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give credit where it's due, they've played in 2 and won 1. Shit bunch of sun bowls though...
That's almost as much as oregon. :happy:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvard has as many rose bowl wins as ASU.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, if we are being honest here it's hard to dump on one of the few teams that actually has an overall winning record against us. Kind of loses it's edge. ASU leads the series 19-15. Let's get to .500 against them before my daughter graduates from high school (freshman now) and then dump the fuck on them.