• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna go with "reverse that" and Cal pulls the upset.... Book it...
WSU actually has a defense. I mean, maybe not tops in the conference, but Cal's looked as bad as Oregon's was. Coug's can't be anywhere near that bad can they? Vegas has them at nearly 17 point favorites right now.

But we have your record of it if it comes true.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WSU actually has a defense. I mean, maybe not tops in the conference, but Cal's looked as bad as Oregon's was. Coug's can't be anywhere near that bad can they? Vegas has them at nearly 17 point favorites right now.

But we have your record of it if it comes true.

I'm playing the Coug'd it card and the fact their own coach has said it's hit and miss.....

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated the BCS but this committee really isn't much better for a playoff. If memory serves me correctly wasn't SOS apart of the original BCS until a certain conference complained?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm playing the Coug'd it card and the fact their own coach has said it's hit and miss.....

Plus, this is the first time is god knows how long we have a "trap game". But if they come out like they did yesterday then Cal will be a walk in the park.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired of your damn teen age copy and post crap.
tumblr_lpkab507Nd1ql7sr6.gif

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the polls at all. How Baylor and Nebraska are ranked but SC isn't, doesn't make sense let alone Nebraska being ahead of us.
You took care of business last night. Just keep it up and hope USC doesn't knock them off before you get there.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You took care of business last night. Just keep it up and hope USC doesn't knock them off before you get there.

I just hope the defense didn't blow their entire wad that game. The Cougs that showed up yesterday could've beaten any team in the country but that is also the only time this season that every facet of the team was clicking.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope the defense didn't blow their entire wad that game. The Cougs that showed up yesterday could've beaten any team in the country but that is also the only time this season that every facet of the team was clicking.
You beat up a bad Arizona team at home. How on earth do you figure that equals beating anyone else on that day?

I mean UW drubbed Cal on the road, but that doesn't mean they would have done the same to anyone else.

Same with the arguments against USC in their recent run. Beating up on crappy teams doesn't mean you are beat up anybody else. I have no delusions that UW's streak means anything more than they have handled the games in front of them. You say everything was clicking, but going against a real team would mean athletes interfering with your ability to click. It's not always your team sucking that goes into a loss, it's the other teams ability to take you out of what you do best.

The only real reason I'm not that worried about USC is just because it's at home and that stadium will be a very hostile place to try and run the SC offense. I doubt UW drops 50 on them.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's talk about how Washington is going to ass fvk ASU in less than two weeks.

What is there to discuss, Moron? ASU likely will be starting the fourth string QB with ten starters on the bench; but even ASU at full strength, on the road, UW should be a 50 point favorite. But after 10 years of stomping your ass, even if you win big it still will be 1-10, ASU's favor. ASU has nothing to lose, but God help you if ASU even plays you close. You have ZERO to gain. Last year, if you recall, tho you probably don't since Huskie fans have such short memories (were you a Huskie fan last year? I doubt it), you came to Tempe to end a 10 year winning streak. You ended the half with a 16-0 lead, I believe, and in the second half wonder boy could not put a point on the board against a sorry ASU defense and the PAC 12 leading defense could not keep a sorry ASU offense out of the end zone. You lost. A sorry performance to continue the streak, ASU had nothing to do with it, you did it to yourself. So if you think one win wipes the slate clean, celebrate.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. Just straight up though, no spread. I wouldn't feel right having you wearing a USC avi because USC only lost by a touchdown instead of 8 points.
You know my gig. I never ask for or accept points and never take anything more than one week. Gentleman bet.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, we beat a crappy team. But it was our performance, that could've beat any team. We have never in Leach's tenure had all 3 facets dominating like that. Hell even Powell was perfect.

If our team plays like that against your Huskies then we will walk out with AC.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, we beat a crappy team. But it was our performance, that could've beat any team. We have never in Leach's tenure had all 3 facets dominating like that. Hell even Powell was perfect.

Again, if you don't think that the UW defense is a MUCH different challenge and would impart a much different outcome on your offense then I'm not sure you follow much football. I'm not saying it's a slam dunk UW wins, but you can't use the effort by your team on that day against that team to assert that.

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you have been playing the same teams that the number four rated team has played. Didn't bad team UofA take UW into overtime?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is there to discuss, Moron? ASU likely will be starting the fourth string QB with ten starters on the bench; but even ASU at full strength, on the road, UW should be a 50 point favorite. But after 10 years of stomping your ass, even if you win big it still will be 1-10, ASU's favor. ASU has nothing to lose, but God help you if ASU even plays you close. You have ZERO to gain. Last year, if you recall, tho you probably don't since Huskie fans have such short memories (were you a Huskie fan last year? I doubt it), you came to Tempe to end a 10 year winning streak. You ended the half with a 16-0 lead, I believe, and in the second half wonder boy could not put a point on the board against a sorry ASU defense and the PAC 12 leading defense could not keep a sorry ASU offense out of the end zone. You lost. A sorry performance to continue the streak, ASU had nothing to do with it, you did it to yourself. So if you think one win wipes the slate clean, celebrate.
You're an angry dumbass today.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, if you don't think that the UW defense is a MUCH different challenge and would impart a much different outcome on your offense then I'm not sure you follow much football. I'm not saying it's a slam dunk UW wins, but you can't use the effort by your team on that day against that team to assert that.

BS you can't use that. UW's defense is a different animal, if our offense, defense or ST that showed up yesterday you guys will have a different animal than anything you seen either. If show up 90% percentage as physical as you guys then it will be a great game. If we commit to the run game like yesterday it will be a great game. But on the same token if the team that showed up against UCLA, ASU or the Beavs show up you guys could curb stomp us.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you have been playing the same teams that the number four rated team has played. Didn't bad team UofA take UW into overtime?
Too bad they lost to Eastern and Boise, huh?