• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here its the sun for the early season games. No ocean breeze so it can get hot. I dont know how the people do it in AZ . it was 132 degrees on the field when USC played Arizona a few weeks back.
I have been to a couple 18-20 degree games in South Bend.
We'll loan you a parka if it drops to132 on the field. Can't stand those chilly days.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it rains like shit @ 7:45 pm tonight in Corvallis.

Me too, you guys have been getting gashed on the ground and rain theoretically force us to use our Oregon game plan.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Desmond Howard really dislikes UW.

Yeah, I don't know why though

ByASwiRCEAAjQ7J.jpg

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corso just put a Husky mascot head on and makes the call. Washington.
Same with the others. Vids now up on the ESPN app.
They also demonstrated why Browning is so good at avoiding sacks and a lot of it comes down to good fundamentals training by the coaches. He's a boss at the QB move they call the "Matador". You see a defender coming right at you committed to swipe the ball down. Right as he's swiping, you side step that bull like a Matador, defenders arm gets nothing but air and buys you another second or more to cleanly pass the rock.

Browning the Matador. Like it.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corso just put a Husky mascot head on and makes the call. Washington.
Same with the others. Vids now up on the ESPN app.
They also demonstrated why Browning is so good at avoiding sacks and a lot of it comes down to good fundamentals training by the coaches. He's a boss at the QB move they call the "Matador". You see a defender coming right at you committed to swipe the ball down. Right as he's swiping, you side step that bull like a Matador, defenders arm gets nothing but air and buys you another second or more to cleanly pass the rock.

Browning the Matador. Like it.
I was hoping for Dubs, but he probably didn't make the trip I suppose.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice road win Husky fans.

I couldn't make the game because I was at the Vet all morning with my, of all things, Husky.

She's a 5 y/o and she's gained 22 pounds since May. :eek:

Taped the game though and hit real time just after the ST TD.

Who wold have thought a ST TD would be the difference and if they did, they probably would have guessed it would have favored the Utes!

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I couldn't make the game because I was at the Vet all morning with my, of all things, Husky.

Who wold have thought a ST TD would be the difference and if they did, they probably would have guessed it would have favored the Utes!
Thanks man. Hope your dog's all good.

:suds:

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Desmond Howard is a MAJOR douche, I try and mention so on the wake up bitches thread each week, I hate fucker with a passion

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wasn't a pretty game by any means, but take any win you can get in this league. Browning didn't have his best day and Ross really didn't either with I think two drops on the day, one of which would have been a massive gain. D made stupid personal fouls on all 3 of the Ute TD drives that reset and gave them free 1st downs again. You can't do that and win against top teams. The pick Browning threw was absolutely just a bad read by him. Something he doesn't normally do.

I'll give the Utes credit. They had success at times running the ball. They do block well. Their D did get more pressure on Browning than he had seen all year.

The difference in this game was really Utah's QB not throwing very well at all and their offense having way too many false start penalties for a home game.

If you look at how many injuries they have and still played that tough, I'll give them more credit than I had going into that game. They are worthy of a 20ish ranking. With that QB I couldn't put them in the teens or higher.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks man. Hope your dog's all good.

:suds:
Yeah, what he said. Take care of our dawg will ya? Sounds like she needs a few laps outside just like the dickheads on our defense that caused those penalties. Maybe they can run her for you? :noidea:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so at the end of the game Oregon had more points than ASU. what does that mean again? its been a while since it happened so im a bit confused.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, also, that williams is a beast, but with their mediocre quarterbacking from the other williams, I don't know how long they can expect him to hold up.

I will say, without the second chances our D gave them that Wiz mentioned, I don't think we would have felt his impact too much, though.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, also, that williams is a beast, but with their mediocre quarterbacking from the other williams, I don't know how long they can expect him to hold up.

I will say, without the second chances our D gave them that Wiz mentioned, I don't think we would have felt his impact too much, though.

Huskies were clearly the better team. They gave Utah plenty of extra chances and to Utah's credit, they took advantage of most of them. That punt return was a back breaker for the Utes.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU giving Clemson all they can handle. None of the top teams looking all that impressive this weekend. Go Noles!