• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Ohio State revolt

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why isn't anyone talking about this? Clay Travis and other networks are reporting that Ohio State is trying to gather teams to play.

Ohio State released a letter today indicating that the decision not to play Fall Sports is temporary and they feel like they have the safety measures in place to play.

Nebraska called

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got that right. And yes, nothing but love for the Cyclones, especially when they beat the breaks off of the Hawkeyes whom I despise like you.

Iowa sucks and Cyclones are hamburger clowns and associate with questionable characters. They've made 30 second movies. I saw them as a child.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parents of Husker football players demand clarity from Big Ten, threaten to sue - KLKN-TV

In the letter, the parents are asking for five things:

1. The results of the vote conducted by the Big Ten Council of Presidents and Chancellors, which was held last Tuesday.
  2. The meeting’s minutes regarding that vote.
  3. All audio, video recordings and transcripts at meetings where any vote was held.
  4. All conference bylaws or rules and regulations governing the decision-making process.
  5. All assessments, memorandums, studies, scientific date and any other medical information considered by the Council while making this decision.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why isn't anyone talking about this? Clay Travis and other networks are reporting that Ohio State is trying to gather teams to play.

Ohio State released a letter today indicating that the decision not to play Fall Sports is temporary and they feel like they have the safety measures in place to play.
Because Ohio St thinks its shit smells sweeter than the conference's shit

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parents of Husker football players demand clarity from Big Ten, threaten to sue - KLKN-TV

In the letter, the parents are asking for five things:

1. The results of the vote conducted by the Big Ten Council of Presidents and Chancellors, which was held last Tuesday.
  2. The meeting’s minutes regarding that vote.
  3. All audio, video recordings and transcripts at meetings where any vote was held.
  4. All conference bylaws or rules and regulations governing the decision-making process.
  5. All assessments, memorandums, studies, scientific date and any other medical information considered by the Council while making this decision.

My response to the parents would be:

:finger2:

They aren't entitled to jack shit.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARQp.gif

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the past 20 years? A helluva lot more games than Volunqueers did.

Then list it. By the way, your so proud of your team that it isn't even referred to in your avatar or screen name. I literally have no idea who you cheer for.

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first two pages of this thread were great, than the basement trolls showed up lol.

I got Husker fans caring my OP for not mentioning Nebraska. Yeah, Nebraska was the first team to stand up to the B1G, but let's be honest, the B1G doesn't care that much about Nebraska.

Than I got Oregon and Michael Jordan fan posting off topic threads because they have pens envy about most programs since their program has never won a meaningful championship in anything.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then list it. By the way, your so proud of your team that it isn't even referred to in your avatar or screen name. I literally have no idea who you cheer for.

Is that a joke? My team is clearly listed under my name.

My team has won 42 more games than your team over the past 20 seasons.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first two pages of this thread were great, than the basement trolls showed up lol.

I got Husker fans caring my OP for not mentioning Nebraska. Yeah, Nebraska was the first team to stand up to the B1G, but let's be honest, the B1G doesn't care that much about Nebraska.

Than I got Oregon and Michael Jordan fan posting off topic threads because they have pens envy about most programs since their program has never won a meaningful championship in anything.

Tennessee accomplishments since 2000:

tenor.gif

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame OSU fans for being crazy about all this. They are so stacked this year, and will lose some key players that will likely never play another down for them if they stick with canceling fall sports.
No doubt this is part of it......why couldn't this have happened in the Cooper years, Fickel's season or the following year when they could not be in the postseason?

Reactions: gob

volbound2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that a joke? My team is clearly listed under my name.

My team has won 42 more games than your team over the past 20 seasons.

Ah Missouri, that is laughable. I had to go into your profile page to see it.