• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The officiating is turning the NFL into the WWE

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to be a homer who claims that all the calls go against my team in every game. But on that last Packers drive that resulted in a TD, the drive was kept alive by an auto 1st on a petty PI call. Then they flag a guy for for roughing the passer on Rogers on a textbook clean tackle attempt where the guy intiated the takedown well before Rogers released the ball (on top of another petty call that got declined by Green Bay). Then they get a FG before the half. 10 points assisted by bullchit flags.

Again, I acknowledge it goes my team's way at times. We got some iffy PI calls against the Saints in the divisional playoff round last year, and I admit that. Probably 3 PI's in the Vikes favor that were bs that game. But fuk this bullchit with yellow hankees being thrown incessantly. Let them play the game, ffs. Chit is seriously looking like the WWE these days.

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to be a homer who claims that all the calls go against my team in every game. But on that last Packers drive that resulted in a TD, the drive was kept alive by an auto 1st on a petty PI call. Then they flag a guy for for roughing the passer on Rogers on a textbook clean tackle attempt where the guy intiated the takedown well before Rogers released the ball (on top of another petty call that got declined by Green Bay). Then they get a FG before the half. 10 points assisted by bullchit flags.

Again, I acknowledge it goes my team's way at times. We got some iffy PI calls against the Saints in the divisional playoff round last year, and I admit that. Probably 3 PI's in the Vikes favor that were bs that game. But fuk this bullchit with yellow hankees being thrown incessantly. Let them play the game, ffs. Chit is seriously looking like the WWE these days.

You are on the wrong side of the money when this happens...

Sorry but the refs got their orders..

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs are absolutely horrible & I mean worse than their normal horrible.
All fanbases should fear the refs this year.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the Vikings fan...you guys got just as many shit calls to go your way as the Packers... so just stop

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are the replacement refs coming back?

Anyone is better than the guys who do most New England games.

Matt Ryan throws a 15 yard pass? Obvious fumble.

Tackle a wr before the ball gets there? Clean interception.

Defender picks up a fumble and is going to score an easy td? Blow the play dead and stop thatshit dead in its tracks.

Absolute perfect coverage on 3rd down as rated by PFF? Obviously throw a flag for dpi

A giant robot of a human at tight end shoves a defender to the ground to get open for a pass? Play on obviously.

It’s embarrassing

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone is better than the guys who do most New England games.

Matt Ryan throws a 15 yard pass? Obvious fumble.

Tackle a wr before the ball gets there? Clean interception.

Defender picks up a fumble and is going to score an easy td? Blow the play dead and stop thatshit dead in its tracks.

Absolute perfect coverage on 3rd down as rated by PFF? Obviously throw a flag for dpi

A giant robot of a human at tight end shoves a defender to the ground to get open for a pass? Play on obviously.

It’s embarrassing

That much salt in your diet can't be healthy?

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u whine ALOT

You're whining about whining... and you offer no actual arguement for your grievance, just straight up complaining. Also, is it really that difficult to type out two additional characters to form the full work "you" instead of "u"? There's no reason to be that lazy about typing unless you're using a potato flip phone.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're whining about whining... and you offer no actual arguement for your grievance, just straight up complaining. Also, is it really that difficult to type out two additional characters to form the full work "you" instead of "u"? There's no reason to be that lazy about typing unless you're using a potato flip phone.
keep whining bro

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That much salt in your diet can't be healthy?

Facts are good for you.....oh wait, you’re a pats fan, you’re allergic to those

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ the Vikings fan...you guys got just as many shit calls to go your way as the Packers... so just stop

You were saying?

:popsdance:

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are the replacement refs coming back?

I think the ref union should just strike a couple of games every 4-5 years just to remind us what the 2nd tier guys look like lol.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't people understand it's not the officials?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a horrible look when every year, the fans are wondering what rule changes there are going to be. No other sport does this.

The rules change every fucking year? :what: