• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can get ya jewlz's recipie ... but ya gotta find some good soup bones with meat on them. thats key.. i know she puts broccoli shaved carrots coliflower cabage 2 cans of tomato paste and some other seasonings and sometimes barley in it

Jewlz recipe actually sounds like my own.... and the soup bones with meat on them is a must, gotz to have bones....

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use the no-yolks in my chicken noodle soup too, cause I hate mushy noodles... now the cuban way to do Ch Noodle... they use spagetti, I've never been able to get it down just right, so I don't, I just go get some from El Siboney when I'm in Key West....

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
avoiding work as well... Im pretty wore out on this place right now.

That ravens fan video was hilarious hahaha, I can't belive any of them actually thought they were goin to the bowl. If there are any ravens lurkin out there, here this: JOE FLACCO WILL NEVER WIN A SUPERBOWL FOR YOU!!! He is like Tony Romo, he is decent, but just not high enough calibur.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's up, misko, blue, you fellas makin it?

Misko, we have been gettin pounded with snow for a week and then last night the snow finally stopped and the temp plummeted and now all the snow and ice is frozen solid, it sucks.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use the no-yolks in my chicken noodle soup too, cause I hate mushy noodles... now the cuban way to do Ch Noodle... they use spagetti, I've never been able to get it down just right, so I don't, I just go get some from El Siboney when I'm in Key West....

I usually make alot of broth so when i put my noodles in at the last 20to25 min's of cookin there usually just firm enough.:)But thats what works for me! lol

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's up, misko, blue, you fellas makin it?

Misko, we have been gettin pounded with snow for a week and then last night the snow finally stopped and the temp plummeted and now all the snow and ice is frozen solid, it sucks.

Doing fine riot,got a real nice day today.Then its rain alllllllllll week long!:madgrin:Hey,better than ICE!

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im tryin to get outta here early so I can take a short day and take lunch to my wife

Status
Not open for further replies.