• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART6

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Went to HuHot about 3 hours ago [real late lunch].

I'm still stuffed.

With the weather coming up this week, I'm going to be in the mood for grilling a steak..

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin, all. Feeling better today. Took a lot of Pepto and Gas-X, and slept thru the night. Only got around 2-3 hrs' worth Sunday night.

Hopefully, just a touch of food poisoning or stomach flu...we'll keep a good thought.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quick drive by all you scurvey dogs ... misk is the scurge of the high seas now ... lol ..jewlz and I are having a wounderful time .. this is the first chance I have had to get on line while jewlz is in a ship board seminar on how to buy diamonds (lucky me ).. the booze is good and the temps are great .. lots of very nice bakini's pool side .. North I pinched one for ya and the guy next to me got slapped for it .. I did good ....lol so untill next time I miss yinz all and take care gang .

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misko, good job on the pinch.

Just don't forget, when playing the part of the salty sea-dog, ya need to throw in an "ARRRRRR" now and then, matey.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quick drive by all you scurvey dogs ... misk is the scurge of the high seas now ... lol ..jewlz and I are having a wounderful time .. this is the first chance I have had to get on line while jewlz is in a ship board seminar on how to buy diamonds (lucky me ).. the booze is good and the temps are great .. lots of very nice bakini's pool side .. North I pinched one for ya and the guy next to me got slapped for it .. I did good ....lol so untill next time I miss yinz all and take care gang .

Good deal Misk,glad to hear you guys are having a good time!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.