• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART6

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is fark and quit using the invisible mode here and lurking

How do you use a"invisible mode"??
uhh.gif

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway,good morning everyone!! I'd say Misk is on his boat by now,i sure hope he's having a ball with his wife!!:yo:

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm gonna take a combat nap. Been at the police station since 2am. Friend of mine got into a little altercation at a bar, had to get him out. Kinda funny at the station he was being all loud and shit and I hollered to the back STFU or I am not helping you either. Instant quiet, cop looked at me smiled and said "he is too big for me to take down by myself". I looked at him and said he is like a big dog, get firm with your tone and he listens. He said "get him out of here" so I got him home safe and sound. LMAO he owes me.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dumbass opinion on the steelers situation

I can understand these moves. I thought Pittsburgh was getting way too old and not liking towards the future. It was a great run with hines, troy, and Ben, but the team really needs to start planning and developing for 3-4 years down the road now

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm gonna take a combat nap. Been at the police station since 2am. Friend of mine got into a little altercation at a bar, had to get him out. Kinda funny at the station he was being all loud and shit and I hollered to the back STFU or I am not helping you either. Instant quiet, cop looked at me smiled and said "he is too big for me to take down by myself". I looked at him and said he is like a big dog, get firm with your tone and he listens. He said "get him out of here" so I got him home safe and sound. LMAO he owes me.

lol..good deal MS!! Anyway we'll talk with ya later.:D

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning y'all

GG ~ safe travels and I hope you pick up some great trips!

Misk ~ Happy vacation!! I hope you and Jewlz have a BLAST!!! Bon Voyage!

MS? Blue? ~ How'd ya fare from the storm??

and now I have to go find out more on the news... my mom and papa (and the Psycho Bitch from Hell) live right outside of Crossville TN and the devastating pictures I've seen so far have me freaking out.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dumbass opinion on the steelers situation

I can understand these moves. I thought Pittsburgh was getting way too old and not liking towards the future. It was a great run with hines, troy, and Ben, but the team really needs to start planning and developing for 3-4 years down the road now

yea looks like we are retooling ... ben is still ok .. but yea the D was getting old ..time will tell if the latest moves work or not

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks to all who wished us a good trip ..I guess I will just have to try to have fun without the hoop everyday .......lol ... thanks peeps

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks to all who wished us a good trip ..I guess I will just have to try to have fun without the hoop everyday .......lol ... thanks peeps

have fun misk,don't fall in

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pfffffft,,,no one here

Status
Not open for further replies.