• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART6

Status
Not open for further replies.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
wife is bringing some chick fll a home so time to wrap it up lol i will be back after the kids hit the sack around 830 or so be safe all

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how are you doing north

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank You all for the support I will be taking your words and advice to heart.About to leave now hope all goes well

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have a safe trip clark,catch you when you get back

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey ghost,my cousin(the good one)told me about another racing deal on fox.It's easy to start up and i'm already signed in.Atleast look into it or i'll be pissed!! lol jk!

that was the first league I joined, couple years back... in the middle of season, faux fauxed up and during one of their 'upgrades" shut out the fantasy racing leagues from posting, updating teams, etc.

Been there, done been burned by faux too many times, but I agree, they have an easier format, just ain't gonna give faux my time.... Good luck Blue, I hope they keep the season running all year for ya!!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fux never dumped me...I still have an account, but almost never go there. Too many farging trolls, and no freedom of speech. Besides, all of my friends are here...except fuzzboss...he opened a SportsHoopla account, but never seems to plorst here. Too bad...good Stillerz fan, and good guy.

I still have Steelersrie2 and Jessica. I'll use Jessica to post, but I won't let wiggy see Rie, when we left in April, I never let him have a reason to delete my profile, showing up again, would probably be reason enough for him.... the wanker.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have Steelersrie2 and Jessica. I'll use Jessica to post, but I won't let wiggy see Rie, when we left in April, I never let him have a reason to delete my profile, showing up again, would probably be reason enough for him.... the wanker.

HE'S A GONORRHEA INFECTED DOUCHE-NOZZLE

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was the first league I joined, couple years back... in the middle of season, faux fauxed up and during one of their 'upgrades" shut out the fantasy racing leagues from posting, updating teams, etc.

Been there, done been burned by faux too many times, but I agree, they have an easier format, just ain't gonna give faux my time.... Good luck Blue, I hope they keep the season running all year for ya!!

Thanks rie,i hope your having a great day!:wave:

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fathers wake is today is it normal that I'm a nervous wreck? I haven't gone through anything close to this yet gotta stop over thinking

Clark :hug: I'm so sorry. Sending you my prayers, and I hope that you can get through today ok. We care for you, and we're here for you, if you need us, just ask... God bless and take care, remember, we're here for you.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
go to my friends list, they are there, if ya need help, just holler

oh yea... Great seeing you!!!

tumblr_lks40yUYV91qjian7o1_r2_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.