• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
took off the a/c ? thats crazy

The damn thing probably worked when they took it off the showroom floor!!! It hasn't worked since I have owned it....so out it went!!!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe in rolling friends, I take whatever ya fell the job was worth!!! I had a buddy wanted to give me $50 bucks just to change an EGR valve, I told him no I couldn't do it and not feel like I was ripping him off! So for the 50 I told him I would change it and clean out the intake ports and I also changed his upper and lower radiator hoses. But just to do the EGR switch for 50...would of been wrong!!!

Amen bud! I thought my cousin knew what he was doing,little did i know he had a"coke"problam.When he brought the truck back i didn't think anything of it and went ahead and gave him his $.By the time we got in the truck and drove it he had already shagged ass on us! We had to spend an additional 200.00 to have a diagnostics test done on it.He had the sparkplugs crossed,thats why it wouldn't go over 15 mph and he left some of his wrenches in the engine as well!!He got water in the engine ta boot!! Thats what some of my family are like!:frusty:

Last edited by a moderator:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen bud! I thought my cousin knew what he was doing,little did i know he had a"coke"problam.When he brought the truck back i didn't think anything of it and went ahead and gave him his $.By the time we got in the truck and drove it he had already shagged ass on us! We had to spend additional 200.00 to have a diagnostics test done on it.He had the sparkplugs crossed,thats why it wouldn't go over 15 mph and he left some of his wrenches in the engine as well!!He got water in the engine ta boot!! Thats what some of my family are like!:frusty:

never rip off family ... sorry to hear that blue

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen bud! I thought my cousin knew what he was doing,little did i know he had a"coke"problam.When he brought the truck back i didn't think anything of it and went ahead and gave him his $.By the time we got in the truck and drove it he had already shagged ass on us! We had to spend additional 200.00 to have a diagnostics test done on it.He had the sparkplugs crossed,thats why it wouldn't go over 15 mph and he left some of his wrenches in the engine as well!!He got water in the engine ta boot!! Thats what some of my family are like!:frusty:

Damn...now it would of really been messed up if he asked for the wrenches back!!!

LOL :lol:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never rip off family ... sorry to hear that blue

Well me and my wife learned a valuable lesson either way,if you want it done right...go ahead and spend a little more money on having it done by a professional and having it done right the first time! And atleast ya have a warranty to back up the work.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh polish a/c

Well yea, if ya want it cooler, drive faster!!! I live in the sticks so it doesn't get hot enough for A/C any way!!! and you know how the older model a/c's work...to much of a draw off the motor.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea thats always a good Idea blue

lol....maybe i'm just slower at catching on than most!!
huh.gif

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HH248.jpg

put some of this on his samich!!!

LOL

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea ya can't blame yourself for trusting blood!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless of coarse if it's an in-law!!!!

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.