• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the gang is here

hello rie

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
party-fails-user-submissions-tequila-infographic.jpg

This ..

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like an idiot for not knowing what you're going through, but I'm glad you're getting through it..Definitely missed when you're gone girl..

I lost my love-boy last week. He was old (15yrs) and had kidney and liver failure. He held onto us like we held onto him, but we couldn't let him suffer any longer, he was tired and ready to go play with his sister in heaven. He was my baby.

Rusty.jpg

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I lost my love-boy last week. He was old (15yrs) and had kidney and liver failure. He held onto us like we held onto him, but we couldn't let him suffer any longer, he was tired and ready to go play with his sister in heaven. He was my baby.

Rusty.jpg

That sucks Rie..
Pets are the shit, we have 3 cats and a dog..lol.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you still going to adopt Rie

yes, at the local animal shelter. We'll get 2, don't know if we'll get a boy and a girl again tho, probably two of the same sex.

We cleaned house, front to back and top to bottom, because we have company coming for a week plus, we had to shampoo the carpet after Rusty was sick so often, so we're now ready and we want to rescue a couple more soon. Maybe Saturday, and if we do, I'll make sure to post pics of the new babies so y'all can meet them.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, at the local animal shelter. We'll get 2, don't know if we'll get a boy and a girl again tho, probably two of the same sex.

We cleaned house, front to back and top to bottom, because we have company coming for a week plus, we had to shampoo the carpet after Rusty was sick so often, so we're now ready and we want to rescue a couple more soon. Maybe Saturday, and if we do, I'll make sure to post pics of the new babies so y'all can meet them.

every dog that i have had in the last 20 years but 1 was some kind of a refugee,yeah I'm a sucker for a wagging tail and wet nose

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks Rie..
Pets are the shit, we have 3 cats and a dog..lol.

I've had animals all my life, pretty much always had a cat, and can name them all from the first one of my very own that I got when I was 5.

***Children should be censored when naming pets... I named my first cat Puss (after the Puss and Boots catfood - we had Boots already so it seemed reasonable to my 5 yr old brain...) and yes, when I called him I called... here pussy, pussy, pussy....

We adopted Rusty and Sammy on July 13, 1996, I was blessed to have them.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

great good luck any pet would be lucky to be adopted by you ... even a opossum

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had animals all my life, pretty much always had a cat, and can name them all from the first one of my very own that I got when I was 5.

***Children should be censored when naming pets... I named my first cat Puss (after the Puss and Boots catfood - we had Boots already so it seemed reasonable to my 5 yr old brain...) and yes, when I called him I called... here pussy, pussy, pussy....

We adopted Rusty and Sammy on July 13, 1996, I was blessed to have them.

reminds me of a joke,,,,,,,,,,,

this young woman lost her dog it had a odd name she's out calling for it,,,,,itchy tit here itchy tit,,as she's going down the street she passes a young man,,,,and he says,,,here lady I'll scratch it for you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ok my bad joke for the week

Status
Not open for further replies.