• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top of the morning everyone,it's a nasty 23 right now in ol KY.We got some good snow yesterday,just enough to dust the ground real good.:)

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue good to have ya back. Man I was checking Lexington papers and everything to see what was up.

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's a scorching 20 degrees here. Might have to put my sunblock on.

I loved cold weather and snow when I was a kid and snow days existed. Now I either want 5 feet of snow dumped on the ground to cause a level 3+ snow emergency to cancel work or 55-80 degree weather. Nothing more, nothing less.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a scorching 20 degrees here. Might have to put my sunblock on.

I loved cold weather and snow when I was a kid and snow days existed. Now I either want 5 feet of snow dumped on the ground to cause a level 3+ snow emergency to cancel work or 55-80 degree weather. Nothing more, nothing less.

lol...noooo in between for ya i see Trin!!:smow:

TrinDaddy

Trinconceivable!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yer sir,i see the Buckeye's have a solid BB team this yr.Hope to see you guys in the dance..well you guys and NC as well.:becky:

Haha, actually, I'm a Bobcats (That's Rufus punching Brutus) and Longhorns fan. I graduated from Ohio and growing up I was so annoyed by my mom's insistence that I root for Michigan and my dad's pressure to like Ohio State that I decided I'd pick my own team and thought Rickey Williams was a man in a children's game. I'd love to see OSU in the tournament too, but only so they can get Georgetown'd by my Bobcats!:rofl:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, actually, I'm a Bobcats (That's Rufus punching Brutus) and Longhorns fan. I graduated from Ohio and growing up I was so annoyed by my mom's insistence that I root for Michigan and my dad's pressure to like Ohio State that I decided I'd pick my own team and thought Rickey Williams was a man in a children's game. I'd love to see OSU in the tournament too, but only so they can get Georgetown'd by my Bobcats!:rofl:

lol...ok i see!!:peace: Do you like the Bearcats?

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
change of subject,you know smoke,ha,he lost an AV bet,and he's getting some heat over it I posted a couple links late last night you should take a look you too RIE

sorry GG, I bailed right after Caption Slap ~ I'll go check out the links.

Good morning everybody :wave:

Misk ~ I know you'll be hitting the road today.... safe travels bro

Status
Not open for further replies.