• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting...mine says "shot by jealous husband." What really gets me is the date: 1960-2068.

Nice to know I'll still be spreading good cheer in my sundown years. :evil:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, bro, that was just a joke. Will get on soon, if I ever get caught up on everything else I gotta do. Took me...what...five months to get a photobucket account?

Seriously, gotta wait a little longer. I'm going thru background checks for something I can't mention on here. They check all the big social networks, and you can't withhold your password. Right now, I can look 'em right in the eye and say I'm not on any of 'em. :D

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, bro, that was just a joke. Will get on soon, if I ever get caught up on everything else I gotta do. Took me...what...five months to get a photobucket account?

Seriously, gotta wait a little longer. I'm going thru background checks for something I can't mention on here. They check all the big social networks, and you can't withhold your password. Right now, I can look 'em right in the eye and say I'm not on any of 'em. :D

dont blame ya .. mystery man ....lol

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't blame you at all. I post a lot over there, but I'd close it in a NY second if I had to.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw ya got it, unless you need help with something else...

no I figured it out had to do a search for the app got it that way

north I also dont give all my real info on sites like that.. also I used to repo years ago and an learned a few tricks from the scumbags I used to skip trace

Status
Not open for further replies.