• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
example : look at the tv shows the younger generation likes survivor just to name one !!! it is a show that is about nothing less than who can fuck someone over,be sneaky, and lie the best .. real good values there huh?

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now, we interrupt this political shit to commemorate post # 3500, with my favorite Steelers gal:

skylinechick.jpg

EXCEPT for Rie, Maggie and SteelCurtain, that is...but them I actually like as PEOPLE. :D

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin, MS. You were wrong, BTW...I didn't suck last night. Got over my average for the first time in at least six weeks.

The extra beer must've helped.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting recording, LOC. Yes, we've all had to deal with idiots in customer service, but it's not like the business world has a monopoly on 'em. The gov't, at all levels, has plenty. Here in Buckeye Land, NOBODY can deal with the state Bureau of Motor Vehicles by phone or mail, without doing this:

:L

or this:

:doh:

at least once.

Call 'em, and you WILL be on hold for an unreasonable span of time. And you will NOT get a straight answer. Send 'em something important by mail, and there's a 50-50 chance that they'll lose it, or at least misplace it long enough to cause you more problems than you started with.

Bottom line: gov't inefficiency, apathy and just plain rudeness is just as bad as anything in the business world, and sometimes worse.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Net, I agree with you to a degree. Irresponsible corporations and banks have hurt our country badly, but those Occupy freaks aren't being realistic. You seen their "demands?" They want free EVERYTHING! And I actually saw one of those fuckwads taking a shit on the American flag. No, I didn't see it in person, or I would have beaten the corksacker to death...it was in a photo, on one of the political threads a few weeks ago.

Communism has never worked, but that's what those people are asking for. Ain't gonna happen. What we need is to rein in the corporations...to clean up capitalism, not replace it with a system that has failed everywhere it's been tried.

OK, sermon over...back to Steeler stuph...Coach Tomlin, DON'T RISK BEN IF YOU DON'T ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO ! ! !

I think yoiu should do a little more research, I found no demands for free everything, or disrespect of the flag, OR any commy bullshit! as in evedrything, there are extremests out there taking a good idea and fuckingit all up

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I would have beaten the shit out of someone shitting on the flag to, but this IS america, and that asshole does have a right to do that, as I have the right to fuck him up for doing it!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to their demands, it depends where you look, and which faction wrote 'em. Saw one list posted in the Politics Forum, that included stuff like a free college education, a guaranteed "living wage" even if you're not working, forgiveness of ALL consumer debts, etc, etc.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
example : look at the tv shows the younger generation likes survivor just to name one !!! it is a show that is about nothing less than who can fuck someone over,be sneaky, and lie the best .. real good values there huh?

you want to talk about fucked up TV shows?

TOSH.O!

what a fucking bpunk that asshole is! he showed a video of a baby boy teabagging his mom!

no shit, daddy taped it, told the boy to go teabag mommy and the boy did it!

so some sick fucks out there trained a two year old to teabag mom, and they taped it, and tosh showed it!

seems to me that was proof of sexual exploitation of a child, but hey, kids today think its funny so its ok.

this country needs fixed, and if we need to get fucking extreme and shit on a flag to get some attention then thats what it fucking takes!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As to their demands, it depends where you look, and which faction wrote 'em. Saw one list posted in the Politics Forum, that included stuff like a free college education, a guaranteed "living wage" even if you're not working, forgiveness of ALL consumer debts, etc, etc.

all those people that want something for not doing anything should be beaten and thrown to teh mexicans for burrito filling!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if I ever see tosh in person I am punching that sick fuck in the face and taking my day in court for it!

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta go, seems the ZOO is calling ( the real one, not the family

Status
Not open for further replies.