• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Net, I agree with you to a degree. Irresponsible corporations and banks have hurt our country badly, but those Occupy freaks aren't being realistic. You seen their "demands?" They want free EVERYTHING! And I actually saw one of those fuckwads taking a shit on the American flag. No, I didn't see it in person, or I would have beaten the corksacker to death...it was in a photo, on one of the political threads a few weeks ago.

Communism has never worked, but that's what those people are asking for. Ain't gonna happen. What we need is to rein in the corporations...to clean up capitalism, not replace it with a system that has failed everywhere it's been tried.

OK, sermon over...back to Steeler stuph...Coach Tomlin, DON'T RISK BEN IF YOU DON'T ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO ! ! !

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
g-morning rie,,,,,I hope you are well today

good morning steeler fans and friends

mornin rie and ghost

good morning guys ~

I'm well GG, thanks, just bored out of my mind. I am at work with the bosses, no calls, no customers, and no co-workers. I'm hoping they will close early...

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin everyone! ready to end the regular season in victory?

Im at work as well, but unfortunately I have plenty of work...

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have plenty wrok to do, just, I don't want to... so I'm playing in the interswebs instead...

and you're right North, we did misspell wrok. it's Net's fault.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin, Cali. Hope the Niner fans ain't giving ya too much grief.

If they do, just smile and tell 'em that payback will be a bee-otch if they happen to meet us in the SB ! !

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Net, I agree with you to a degree. Irresponsible corporations and banks have hurt our country badly, but those Occupy freaks aren't being realistic. You seen their "demands?" They want free EVERYTHING! And I actually saw one of those fuckwads taking a shit on the American flag. No, I didn't see it in person, or I would have beaten the corksacker to death...it was in a photo, on one of the political threads a few weeks ago.

Communism has never worked, but that's what those people are asking for. Ain't gonna happen. What we need is to rein in the corporations...to clean up capitalism, not replace it with a system that has failed everywhere it's been tried.

OK, sermon over...back to Steeler stuph...Coach Tomlin, DON'T RISK BEN IF YOU DON'T ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO ! ! !

If I say

I want an overturn of Citizens United
I want an overturn of Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad
I want reinstatement of Glass Steagal, and 'overturn' of Graham-Bailey
I want a return to pre-2000 tax rates (yes, this impacts me 'negatively')
I want larger prison sentences for corporate criminals
I want an end to business subsidy unless it is for research only
I want any firm "too big to fail" immediately broken into smaller subcompanies
I want any firm bailed out in the last 4 years to have 100% transparent accounting/balance/etc sheets viewable in the public domain
I want a shift from supply side economics as a general govt policy (which the last 2 years has absolutely refuted)

does that make me a Commie ? A leech? I don't think I'm really asking for anything free. Because a lot of those ideas were original OWS tenants before it became corrupted by a lot of simpletons with nothing better to do.

Just asking.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the corparations are all run by greed now they have adopted the younger generations favorite saying "nothing personal just busisness" which means to me once I say that I dont have to feel guilty when I FUCK you over .. young people dont want morals or to feel bad when they do something selfish .. they dont want human contact peroid . no matter what its always personal

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I say

I want an overturn of Citizens United
I want an overturn of Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad
I want reinstatement of Glass Steagal, and 'overturn' of Graham-Bailey
I want a return to pre-2000 tax rates (yes, this impacts me 'negatively')
I want larger prison sentences for corporate criminals
I want an end to business subsidy unless it is for research only
I want any firm "too big to fail" immediately broken into smaller subcompanies
I want any firm bailed out in the last 4 years to have 100% transparent accounting/balance/etc sheets viewable in the public domain
I want a shift from supply side economics as a general govt policy (which the last 2 years has absolutely refuted)

does that make me a Commie ? A leech? I don't think I'm really asking for anything free. Because a lot of those ideas were original OWS tenants before it became corrupted by a lot of simpletons with nothing better to do.

Just asking.

Morning, LOC. First, my apologies for being crankier than usual in the past couple of days. I've been to two good friends' funerals this week...which always sucks, but all the more so during the Holidays.

I don't disagree with ALL of those tenets. Not sure about breaking up any company that's "too big to fail," and I STILL believe in supply-side economics, though it CLEARLY doesn't work when corporations are allowed to get away with murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.