• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Raiders are going to blow this game

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
raiders just lost the game

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked up Blue and the last activity was on the 11 th... Hopefully he is just taking a break. :bored:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we may see a very long fieldgoal try here

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, I don't think of Blue as one of them. He's a diehard Bengals fan, so they have that in common, but I'm glad he chose us to hang with on SportsHoopla.

he's like us,he likes to go to the other threads ,,,no fear

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, I don't think of Blue as one of them. He's a diehard Bengals fan, so they have that in common, but I'm glad he chose us to hang with on SportsHoopla.

Exactly.. He is die hard Bengals fan but we have made him feel like his home is here... :ss:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evening, everyone.

This is my first chance to get on here all weekend. The niece graduated from college yesterday (her school is pretty big, and has a winter commencement, with all the bells and whistles of the spring version). Her family came up from the Burgh, and we all went out for a big meal afterwards. She stayed with friends on campus last night, and came back for her things today. As I type this, she's on her way back to the Burgh, and I have my home back...but I think I'm gonna miss her.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evening, everyone.

This is my first chance to get on here all weekend. The niece graduated from college yesterday (her school is pretty big, and has a winter commencement, with all the bells and whistles of the spring version). Her family came up from the Burgh, and we all went out for a big meal afterwards. She stayed with friends on campus last night, and came back for her things today. As I type this, she's on her way back to the Burgh, and I have my home back...but I think I'm gonna miss her.

hiya North ~ congrats to your niece!!

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evening, everyone.

You're only human NC, hugs and kisses will help!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you, Rie. Yesterday, when she walked across the stage and got her degree, I found out very briefly what a parent's pride in a son or daughter's accomplishments feels like. I was happy to play a small part in helping her get there.

I told her to send a picture message of herself with her degree in one hand, and the other one flipping the bird, to her HS guidance counselor...the one who told her that she'd NEVER finish college. But I doubt she'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.