• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm lurking.... phones have been crazier than normal today.

I've also been laughing my ass off readin the Bengals meltdown... them posters need some serious help... don't know if it's psychoanalysis they need... psychotherapy... whatever... but they need something.

I feel like I need a Blue disclaimer... Blue, thank you for not being a crazy-ass psycho that gets pleasure in pissing people off and degrading others. I love you Bro for who you are and thankful that when you blogged with those morons on ESPN or wherever it was, that you didn't let any of their shit rub off on you. :hug:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon, Rie. Well said. Blue's a good guy, but the rest of those Cincy fans need to chill. You'd think that Harrison had leveled THEIR quarterback, not Cleveland's. Sheeesh!

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon people,,,,,,it's been quiet here today,,,I hope blue isn't mad,I just had to give those guys shit over there they surely in my eyes were asking for it,,,,,next week it's someone else's turn

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon, Ghost. Yup, quiet around here. We're done with the Bengals for this season, unless they win the rest of their games and squeak into the playoffs. I'm not likely to read their crap any more. Who cares what they think of us, our team or any one of our players?

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
That's right North,
Who gives a shit about their opinion!!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I said I would never post there again, I meant it. I won't. They're rude and don't want to intermingle and be friendly, even amongst themselves :L and they got too many threads (tangents) going.

Christmas tree is up lit and almost done, everything else is decorated and out ~ nativity was finished first :)

Sorry y'all but kittens, work and Christmas has curtailed my blogging lately.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
When I said I would never post there again, I meant it. I won't. They're rude and don't want to intermingle and be friendly, even amongst themselves :L and they got too many threads (tangents) going.

Christmas tree is up lit and almost done, everything else is decorated and out ~ nativity was finished first :)

Sorry y'all but kittens, work and Christmas has curtailed my blogging lately.

It happens to the best of us Rie..It's good to be busy though.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's right North,
Who gives a shit about their opinion!!

JR, other fans' opinions do matter, but way too many of those Bengal fans have an attitude problem. They make Steelers-related threads (example: "James Harrison is a piece of shit"), and sling mud if we comment on those threads.

Some of those guys are OK, but others...ARRRRGHHH ! ! ! So I'd just as soon leave 'em to themselves. I'll live longer if I don't let 'em get under my skin.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
JR, other fans' opinions do matter, but way too many of those Bengal fans have an attitude problem. They make Steelers-related threads (example: "James Harrison is a piece of shit"), and sling mud if we comment on those threads.

Some of those guys are OK, but others...ARRRRGHHH ! ! ! So I'd just as soon leave 'em to themselves. I'll live longer if I don't let 'em get under my skin.

No they don't, it's just opinions..
I read their threads, I just don't post on them too much.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Don't get me wrong, if they were posting about the Vikes I would post back too.

Status
Not open for further replies.