• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to share an experience with you; has to do with drinking and driving. As you know some of us have had brushes with the authorities on our way home. Well, I for one have done something about it. The other night I was out for a dinner and drinks with friends. After having far too much to drink, and knowing full well I was wasted, I did something I've never done before. I took a bus home. I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to share an experience with you; has to do with drinking and driving. As you know some of us have had brushes with the authorities on our way home. Well, I for one have done something about it. The other night I was out for a dinner and drinks with friends. After having far too much to drink, and knowing full well I was wasted, I did something I've never done before. I took a bus home. I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before.

I was proud of you until I read the last line

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Shit Vance delited 3 of my comments,and I only used one bad word over there,,,,,,,,HELL,,,, THE FRIGGIN WHIMPS,,,,,,WE TOOK WORSE SHIT OVER BEN,,,,

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya had to know that would happen

I find it funny,you see even thou they were delited all 3 were quoted so they are still there even thou the originals are gone

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have traded 5 or 6 pm,s with him he's tying to play he did nothing wrong

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tried a new recipe tonight, turned out kick ass.. Italian Style Meat loaf, also fixed mashed potatoes and green beans :dance:

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Save me a slice,,,,Kramer will have a cow when I walk in,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.