• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Afternoon all.. :wave: Whats every 1 up 2??

Afternoon Steel,hope your doing good.
checkit.gif

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon Steel,hope your doing good.
checkit.gif

Yes I am, ty 4 asking Blue.. Slow cooking a big spicy pot of Chili, watching cross town shootout and having a stiff drink, You? Oh by the way we rented Hangover 2 the other night and I didn't like it as much as the 1st 1, it was ok, what did you 2 think?

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I am, ty 4 asking Blue.. Slow cooking a big spicy pot of Chili, watching cross town shootout and having a stiff drink, You? Oh by the way we rented Hangover 2 the other night and I didn't like it as much as the 1st 1, it was ok, what did you 2 think?

Damn!!...that all sounds good!!:sad:..yea i agree,the first one was better.Sorry i didn't get back to you guys on that!:D(its the weed)!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So whats the "stiff"drink of choice today? I'm actually having some cold sud's today(Miller)..

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn!!...that all sounds good!!:sad:..yea i agree,the first one was better.Sorry i didn't get back to you guys on that!:D(its the weed)!

Lol it must be good shit..:drink: It's all good, we have a video store down the road and we visit it frequently.. Finally cancelled my netflix not paying them greedy bastards..

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol it must be good shit..:drink: It's all good, we have a video store down the road and we visit it frequently.. Finally cancelled my netflix not paying them greedy bastards..

I'll tell ya a movie you and him need to see..."Hall Pass"..it's some funny shit!!:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.