• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a couple drinks and relax, MS. BTW, the courts won't cut off a non-custodial parent's rights just for being in arrears on support. And $ 1500 is a pretty small arrearage. 20, 30, even 50 thou ain't that unusual.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Message to Big Ghost: Sir I appreciate your effort to calm down a couple threads but in the spirit of the board this is for the most part a free for all. I believe a precedent has been set that will may cause you a lot of grief. I left Fox because of the thread wars and the trolling. Your intent was honorable yet somewhat premature. This case was the true first of what I saw as a classless act on their part and some of my Steeler brethren did fuel it. Please be careful in the future for it may run some off. To our Ghost no way we should shut everyone else off. Big Ghost choose well sir you may have more petty complaints than you/this board deserves. BTW I Love It Here!

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To each his own, bro. Before I'll watch those, I'll spend all day with the Food Network. At least I'd get some useful ideas for dinner.

i'm with ya, bro...the show i mentioned is more of an ironic parody of courtroom shows....its so bad that its good

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea ms even scumbags have rights .. cause the courts are convinced that the father should be in the childs life even if he is a douche bag

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a couple drinks and relax, MS. BTW, the courts won't cut off a non-custodial parent's rights just for being in arrears on support. And $ 1500 is a pretty small arrearage. 20, 30, even 50 thou ain't that unusual.

North I know, just frustrating. Can't I vent?! LOL

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Message to Big Ghost: Sir I appreciate your effort to calm down a couple threads but in the spirit of the board this is for the most part a free for all. I believe a precedent has been set that will may cause you a lot of grief. I left Fox because of the thread wars and the trolling. Your intent was honorable yet somewhat premature. This case was the true first of what I saw as a classless act on their part and some of my Steeler brethren did fuel it. Please be careful in the future for it may run some off. To our Ghost no way we should shut everyone else off. Big Ghost choose well sir you may have more petty complaints than you/this board deserves. BTW I Love It Here!

brown noser

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
not counting the maintenance costs and longevity?

Most places don't keep the trucks more than 4 years, so they don't need the longevity. I pull ten thousand pounds every day, I would go through damn near twice as much gas as diesel, so it won't take me as long to come out ahead on paying for the diesel motor.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most places don't keep the trucks more than 4 years, so they don't need the longevity. I pull ten thousand pounds every day, I would go through damn near twice as much gas as diesel, so it won't take me as long to come out ahead on paying for the diesel motor.

the last truck I had was 16 years old .. bucket truckets are around $250k

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mark bucket truck off my list of possible future vehicles

and that woulda made christmas lights so much easier

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
the last truck I had was 16 years old .. bucket truckets are around $250k

I was talking in general about the longevity, something a lot of companies don't worry about.

You must drive an F-600 or bigger?

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shame on you guys for picking on the poor Bungals fans. :nono:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
mark bucket truck off my list of possible future vehicles

and that woulda made christmas lights so much easier

My neighbor had a small 1 ton with a bucket on it, he painted traffic lights for NSP/Excell. That's how he put his lights up..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.