• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rie dont waste yourtime with those boneheads over on the bengals page they are a lost cause ...everyone is a troll to them when infact they are the ones that act troll like

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddammit!! That's what I get. I will not go back to the Bengal's board again.

Steel, I don't know how you do it. God bless you, if I had to spend more than 5 minutes with that man, I swear he'd be lying in a pool of blood from where I pulled his nuts off with my bare hands and then shoved them down his throat.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin, everyone! :ranger:

Rie, well said, but you'd need a jackhammer to get thru lamer-kramer's thick skull. Re-write it in baby talk and maybe he'll get it, but don't count on it. Somewhere in Scripture, it says something to the effect of:

"Go forth from the presence of a man when thou perceiveth not upon his lips the fruits of knowledge." Translation: don't waste yer time arguing with an idiot.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning, Blue. I'll tell ya the same thing I tried to tell the other Cincy fans...they ignored me.

Tough game for your boys, but they still are much improved over last yr, and should have a bright future with Dalton as the starting QB. Overall, they can still have a good season, and still might make the playoffs. Good luck with the rest of your games.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw the giants and 49er's fans are just about as touchy as the bengals fans are.. just so yinz know

nope, if I don't meet the peeps here or in Caption Slap, I ain't going there. I will not be interacting further with others on SportsHoopla, I don't like being called names, and just showing up elsewhere seems to elicit that behavior from some people. My skin ain't thick, it's soft, and because I genuinely care about my friends, I get my feelings hurt when they or I am insulted.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin' (almost afternoon here), Misk.

I like visiting other threads, and rarely get in pissing contests, except in the Politics Forum, where I spar with the far left and far right alike. Anyway, my skin IS thick, so ain't nobody gonna hurt my feelings.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning, Blue. I'll tell ya the same thing I tried to tell the other Cincy fans...they ignored me.

Tough game for your boys, but they still are much improved over last yr, and should have a bright future with Dalton as the starting QB. Overall, they can still have a good season, and still might make the playoffs. Good luck with the rest of your games.

I so agree with you North!

Cincy has done good this year now that the the drama moved to Oakland and New England.

Blue ~ you are too good of a person to be painted with the same brush as those other people on the Bengal's board. Good luck, as your Bengals won't play us again unless it's January, I hope y'all kick ass (especially Raven ass) for the rest of the regular season!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope, if I don't meet the peeps here or in Caption Slap, I ain't going there. I will not be interacting further with others on SportsHoopla, I don't like being called names, and just showing up elsewhere seems to elicit that behavior from some people. My skin ain't thick, it's soft, and because I genuinely care about my friends, I get my feelings hurt when they or I am insulted.

So sorry he called you names rie,you didn't deserve that.:pray:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I so agree with you North!

Cincy has done good this year now that the the drama moved to Oakland and New England.

Blue ~ you are too good of a person to be painted with the same brush as those other people on the Bengal's board. Good luck, as your Bengals won't play us again unless it's January, I hope y'all kick ass (especially Raven ass) for the rest of the regular season!

Thanks,i just hope we can make the playoff's still!!:pray:

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rie, lamer thought he had the last word with you, and I know you won't go back there and respond to his drivel, so I took a minute to bitch-slap him. Hope ya don't mind my butting in, but I couldn't resist.

There are times when I miss my troll-stomping days on fox; it's nice to have someone to squash again, though I don't plan to make a habit of it. :evil:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rie, lamer thought he had the last word with you, and I know you won't go back there and respond to his drivel, so I took a minute to bitch-slap him. Hope ya don't mind my butting in, but I couldn't resist.

There are times when I miss my troll-stomping days on fox; it's nice to have someone to squash again, though I don't plan to make a habit of it. :evil:

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.