• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART5

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Turkey was good, now time for beer, SportsHoopla and tv.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMN DID EVERYONE CHECK OUT

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodmorning33q.gif

Good Morning Peeps!!

It's been a crazy week for me, sis and niece left yesterday, mom and papa left this morning. Now that sis' dog is gone, I'm FINALLY going to adopt TODAY!!! YAY!!!

I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving! I did, even with all the drama, I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Now, anyone know where I can hire a reasonably priced hit man??? My sis' ex-bf needs to disappear and I wouldn't mind if he did so with as much brusing and broken bones as possible... and if they could do a good mind-fuck on him as well, that would be perfect.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning RIE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,are we there yet

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodmorning33q.gif

Good Morning Peeps!!

It's been a crazy week for me, sis and niece left yesterday, mom and papa left this morning. Now that sis' dog is gone, I'm FINALLY going to adopt TODAY!!! YAY!!!

I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving! I did, even with all the drama, I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Now, anyone know where I can hire a reasonably priced hit man??? My sis' ex-bf needs to disappear and I wouldn't mind if he did so with as much brusing and broken bones as possible... and if they could do a good mind-fuck on him as well, that would be perfect.

Rie text me the details I may be able to help

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hiya GG and MS :)

The shelter was closed for Thanksgiving yesterday, which was fine, Mom and I shopped, we had leftovers for dinner (which were just as yummy as Thursday) and just relaxed the afternnoon and evening away. The shelter opens at 10, I hope to be a mommy by lunchtime.

thanks MS ~ the SOB thinks that just because he's a Steeler fan that that erases all the BS with me, but it don't. He's tried, and nearly succeeded in alienating her from all her family and friends in order to control her. She's tired of his shit and has told him 100 times to leave her alone, don't call, text, go to her house, etc. (We pretty much KNOW he's the one to deflate the tires on her car (in KW) while she was here this week). She asked me not to text or call him. It's been difficult, but I haven't said anything to him yet. Boy, do I want to tho....

Status
Not open for further replies.