• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, great game. Ben was firing on all cylinders, receivers had sticky hands. Redman ran well. Defense looked a lot more solid. Fake punt was beautiful. It woulda taken the juice of six lemons to get the smile off of Sepulveda's face...that is, until he had one blocked later on.

And anyone who thinks that Hines is over the hill should have seen him dive OVER a defender to get his second touchdown.

Steelers showed some aggressiveness and creativity yesterday. They'd been too conservative up 'til then.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he had a great run.

Even the O-line looked better than it had in a while. Only disappointment yesterday was toward the end, when it looked like the D was going into "prevent" mode.

I HATE the Prevent Defense ! ! ! ! All it does is prevent the team using it from winning the game. It should be torn from every playbook and used to start campfires!

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
pretty good here as well. Had a busy week last week and didn't get a chance to come up for air much. Had an award dropped in my lap and needed to make serious headway on getting Subcontractors on board.

On a side note, I think Ben plays better hurt then he does healthy lol

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well the Oline did look better too yesterday also

From what I was reading, sounds like he was getting rid of the ball alot faster as well (more WC style). I think with the line in the shape it is he needs to continue along this line and look less for the big play.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you could be right RnO .. but I hate seeing games where they trade TD's all game long and then in the last 3 minuets you see some great D.... I like the old way blood and guts all the way through the game and it keeps ya on the edge of your seat .. thats a football game to me

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
afternoon people,,,,,,,

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I was reading, sounds like he was getting rid of the ball alot faster as well (more WC style). I think with the line in the shape it is he needs to continue along this line and look less for the big play.

you said a mouthfull playing each game like this would reduce sacks and turnovers,,,,,,,,,,,

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
you could be right RnO .. but I hate seeing games where they trade TD's all game long and then in the last 3 minuets you see some great D.... I like the old way blood and guts all the way through the game and it keeps ya on the edge of your seat .. thats a football game to me

Lol, I'd definitely rather see the defense rise to the challenge and then put together a few solid drives. Its been weird going to the 2 Raven home games this year and seeing blow outs. Last year it felt like every game had me on the edge of my seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.