• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHAT DO i CARE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the Packer fans are ignorant,,,it would be like us deciding well Bradshaw has gotten old and he wants to retire ,,,,,that dirty bastard fuck him,,,,or the PATRIOTS doing the same with Brady,,,,,,do you think the Colts fans are going to be mad at Payton if he can't come back

you guys take the cake great player gave everything he had to the team and the fans ,,,how do you repay him you hate him,,,,,NICE REAL NICE

Well i don't know about the "ignorant"part...my wifes a pretty smart woman and has been a big Packer fan for awhile now(all her life),Brett is one of the best QB's to play the game...him running his mouth is whole different story! lol :)..anyway morning ghost,hope your having a great one!:tea:

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i don't know about the "ignorant"part...my wifes a pretty smart woman and has been a big Packer fan for awhile now(all her life),Brett is one of the best QB's to play the game...him running his mouth is whole different story! lol :)..anyway morning ghost,hope your having a great one!:tea:

the guy pisssd me off blue I even told him to lay off he just had to push the issue,,,,,,so lets not open this back up

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about we change the subject.

good win yesterday!

go STEELERS!

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the guy pisssd me off blue I even told him to lay off he just had to push the issue,,,,,,so lets not open this back up

....all good with me,i had my share of "bullshit"yesterday as it is.Not going to get along with everyone,thats why i'm like whatever!You cant be nice to everyone,thats what makes these threads fun and also makes ya want to kick some ass too!!
bat.gif

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was good to see the guys play a good game,funny thou,,,,,,,,Ravens pounded us,,,Titans pounded the Ravens,Stelers Pounded the Titans,,,,now does this mean we are the better team by beating the Titans or do we all need a little work???????

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like net is hit and run today

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was good to see the guys play a good game,funny thou,,,,,,,,Ravens pounded us,,,Titans pounded the Ravens,Stelers Pounded the Titans,,,,now does this mean we are the better team by beating the Titans or do we all need a little work???????

I can feel ya there ghost,Bengals beat the Bill's who are 4-1 and we lose are game after that one too a lesser team.Who knows!
Tiger1.gif

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can feel ya there ghost,Bengals beat the Bill's who are 4-1 and we lose are game after that one too a lesser team.Who knows!
Tiger1.gif

you guys are doing better with Dalton than I thought you would,I know it's early and anything can happen but the truth is I figured you guys for around 6 to 8 wins this season,,,,,,,,keep playing who knows

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys are doing better with Dalton than I thought you would,I know it's early and anything can happen but the truth is I figured you guys for around 6 to 8 wins this season,,,,,,,,keep playing who knows

The "D" is the "key" for this team,along with how well Dalton keeps coming around as a QB.We've got the talent all day long,just got to put it all together.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah and I like the nickname he has been given,,,,,,,,,THE RED RIFLE,,,,HA

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyone is high on Newton he has put up huge numbers but Dalton has wins and good numbers I take the wins over stats any day

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen a close up of him he has to have red hair,,,,other wise where do they get that from

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen a close up of him he has to have red hair,,,,other wise where do they get that from

He looks like "Opy Taylor"or that son of Farrah Fawsits..the one thats been in the news. alot...just hope he doesn't have the problems that kids having.:think:..but yea he has RED hair ghost!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.