• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon, Wyo. How's things out your way?

You getting the game this weekend? I know that Misk is...he has Sunday Ticket. I'll be watching from the local Steelers watering hole again.

cold...started snowing last night

yup, looks like we're gettin the stillers

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here you go, misko

Twin Cities, Minnesota -
A seven-year old boy was at the center of a Hennepin County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.
After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Minnesota Vikings Football Team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, here's something that you might get a chuckle out of. It's from an actual police report, after a group of tourists from Minne got into a bar fight with some locals, and got arrested. Our local paper carried it, but there's no online version for me to link to, so I'll post it here.

It happened in one of our smaller communities, which has just one cop on duty at any given time. The chief himself made the arrests and wrote the report, so it's not like he can get in trouble for working a joke into the narrative. He's a friend, so I asked him about it...and yes, it's a takeoff on the song Fly Me to the Moon. Wish I could take credit for it, but that wouldn't be fair. OK, here goes:

"Busted some buffoons, who really don't belong in bars.
They gave their names as Olaf, Sven and Nils, along with Lars.
In other words, Norrrrrrwegians!"

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its really windy here today

musta got it from us....this morning we had steady winds of 30-40 with a couple measured gusts from 80-90

and they were coming in from the west so...

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OLE ANSWERED the phone and came back to the living room crying.

"Well, Ole! What in the world is the matter?" asked the sympathetic Lena.

"I just had bad news, Lena," said Ole, "My father just died."

Just then the rang again, Ole went to answer it and came back crying again.

"Well, now, Ole, what is the matter?" asked Lena.

"That was my brother." said Ole. "His father just died too!"

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are pretty funny guys!!
hilarious.gif

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not cold or windy here...beautiful day. But Accu-weather is now predicting that the coming winter will be especially brutal here in the lower Great Lakes. Just what I needed to hear.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ON A NASTY and cold winter night Lena woke up her Ole and said, "The baby's coming, Ole, you had better call the doctor."

The phone and electricity were out, so Ole saddled his horse and rode ten miles for the doctor. The doctor came back, examined Lena, and said, "Yes, she's in labour. Ole, make yourself useful. Light a kerosene lantern, hold it just right there, and I'll deliver the baby."

Ole held the lantern and pretty soon the doctor said, "Here it comes, Ole***8212;you're the father of a baby boy! But wait, Ole, hold the lantern steady***8212;" and a few minutes later, the doctor said, "It's twins, Ole, you're the father of twins! But hold the lantern steady, Ole***8212;I think it's going to be triplets!"

Ole said, "Doctor, do you think it's the light that's attracting them?"

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A NORWEGIAN carrying a rock, a chicken, and a pail paused at a closed gate. He asked a Norwegian farm girl if she'd open the gate. She declined, saying, "You might make love to me."

Snorted the Norsky, "How could I make love to you with a rock, a chicken and a pail in my arms?"

"Well," said the girl, "you could set the chicken down, put the pail over it, and then set the rock on top of the pail."

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ON A NASTY and cold winter night Lena woke up her Ole and said, "The baby's coming, Ole, you had better call the doctor."

The phone and electricity were out, so Ole saddled his horse and rode ten miles for the doctor. The doctor came back, examined Lena, and said, "Yes, she's in labour. Ole, make yourself useful. Light a kerosene lantern, hold it just right there, and I'll deliver the baby."

Ole held the lantern and pretty soon the doctor said, "Here it comes, Ole***8212;you're the father of a baby boy! But wait, Ole, hold the lantern steady***8212;" and a few minutes later, the doctor said, "It's twins, Ole, you're the father of twins! But hold the lantern steady, Ole***8212;I think it's going to be triplets!"

Ole said, "Doctor, do you think it's the light that's attracting them?"

wow........
dramaqueen.gif
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.