• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is plorst? And Misk I don't smoke anything in a pipe anymore. Had plenty in the 70's.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I owe it all to compulsive chattiness...and to the fact that nearly all of my local friends are...yecch...Browns fans.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn I just checked and I won't get the game tomorow night,,,,,,,shit

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In honor of plorst #1600, I'm bringing back my four legged versions of the Black-n-Gold. My roommates:

Blackie.jpg

Blackie

Goldie.jpg

and Goldie.

The Stillerz Dogz!

plorst?

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Evening y'all ~ I'll be back in a few..

as for pics... as you saw, Misk and Net or Wyo will have to teach ya Hurtin how to pic via attachments, I know it can be done, I just suffer a blonde moment when I try.... anyways.... I found that opening a photobucket was just easiest for me because it's free, on the internet so I can get my pics at home or work (tho I always carry copies on my thumbdrives too ~ I'm such a nerd) :) photobucket is at tinypics.com if you're interested

oh yeah, and MS' nephew's cousin's brother's friend... Welcome to the fam ~ we're a fucked up bunch but I love em all!!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurtin, if you can post videos, you can do pictures. Rie's not around, so I'll tell you what she told me.

First, go to photobucket.com, and get a free account. You can keep your pics private if you prefer, and you don't even need to give your real name. Once the account is set up, you can upload photos from the pictures file in your computer in a matter of seconds.

To post one of your bucket pics here, just log in to SportsHoopla, go to the place where you want to post, then open a second browser and go to photobucket. Wave your cursor over the picture, and a menu window will appear. Click on the direct link, not the URL. When it says "copied," you're all set.

Then come back here. In the toolbar at the top of the Reply Box, there's a rectangular, yellow button that looks like a postcard. Click on it. When a window appears, delete the "http" thing, and right-click on the empty space. Another mini-window will appear. Click on "paste." Hit OK to close the window, then hit "post."

If you want to make sure that your pic is there before posting, hit "go advanced," then "preview post," and you'll see it.

thesteelhurtin2188

You know. That dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hurtin, if you can post videos, you can do pictures. Rie's not around, so I'll tell you what she told me.

First, go to photobucket.com, and get a free account. You can keep your pics private if you prefer, and you don't even need to give your real name. Once the account is set up, you can upload photos from the pictures file in your computer in a matter of seconds.

To post one of your bucket pics here, just log in to SportsHoopla, go to the place where you want to post, then open a second browser and go to photobucket. Wave your cursor over the picture, and a menu window will appear. Click on the direct link, not the URL. When it says "copied," you're all set.

Then come back here. In the toolbar at the top of the Reply Box, there's a rectangular, yellow button that looks like a postcard. Click on it. When a window appears, delete the "http" thing, and right-click on the empty space. Another mini-window will appear. Click on "paste." Hit OK to close the window, then hit "post."

If you want to make sure that your pic is there before posting, hit "go advanced," then "preview post," and you'll see it.
cool thank you when I get time I will have to do that.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yea ... what he ^ said.... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.