• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I want the pic where Clark is blowing up mcgahee and you can tell hes out cold heiress he hits the field

OK, find the pic online and right-click on it. A window will appear with several choices. Click on save to my pictures.

Then come back to SportsHoopla. Click on "User CP" (upper left area of the screen). When the control panel appears, there will be a set of buttons on the left. Click on "Edit avatar." Then mark the box for a custom av, and click "browse," which is a shortcut to your own stored pictures. Double click on the pic, then hit the "save changes" button, and your av will appear with all of your posts.

thesteelhurtin2188

You know. That dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
OK, find the pic online and right-click on it. A window will appear with several choices. Click on save to my pictures.

Then come back to SportsHoopla. Click on "User CP" (upper left area of the screen). When the control panel appears, there will be a set of buttons on the left. Click on "Edit avatar." Then mark the box for a custom av, and click "browse," which is a shortcut to your own stored pictures. Double click on the pic, then hit the "save changes" button, and your av will appear with all of your posts.

Cool I will have to do that when I get around my computer

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clark blows up mcgahee, but you'll have to resize it

medium_clark125.jpg

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as you can see, if you post a new av, the change is retroactive. Your new av will appear with all your old posts. Just make sure, if ya want to change avs temporarily, that the old one is still saved in your computer's picture file. SportsHoopla doesn't store the old ones for you.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good pic, leader. Actually, SportsHoopla seems to handle the sizing. You just have to make sure that the image isn't too many kBs. Bitmap images have way too many, so ya gotta re-save 'em as jpeg images.

Amazing how much shit I've learned hanging out here. I used to be technologically challenged.

netsteeler

Warning! now your out!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good pic, leader. Actually, SportsHoopla seems to handle the sizing. You just have to make sure that the image isn't too many kBs. Bitmap images have way too many, so ya gotta re-save 'em as jpeg images.

Amazing how much shit I've learned hanging out here. I used to be technologically challenged.

you still are, your just surrounded by awesomeness!

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we be cookin now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maggie is only down 2,,,and that board is dead

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn...it won't let me rep Net...I've exceeded my 24-hr limit. Sorry...wanted to kick you over the 400-mark. Maybe one of the others will do the honors.

Status
Not open for further replies.