• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seen on fucked up squirts the "classey raven fans" were doing the same thing to the steeler board that they called me and net classles for doing .. two faced bastards

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin, Misk. Good point about the lack of injuries. And the one bright spot I noticed was that our D made a couple of good stands in short yardage situations. But all in all, it was painful to watch. Pass coverage dreadful. And no real pressure on Flacco until too late. Gotta rattle him EARLY to knock him outa his rhythm. That, I think, will be the key to stopping Brady next month. They GOTTA work on that, and put a stop to the stupid mistakes on offense.

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You guys really struggled in covering the TE's and Rice. I guess the TE thing didn't shock me too much since Dickson and Pitta are still kind of new and hadn't hurt anyone but I was pretty surprised on how much success Rice had

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea RnO Im at a loss with the way the game went down .. our secondary has not been the greatest .. but the run D is usually great

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yea RnO Im at a loss with the way the game went down .. our secondary has not been the greatest .. but the run D is usually great

What's the injury report on Harrison? His knee alright? The run D will be back, that game had to be an aberation, its one of those few times where Cam and Joe looked like they were one step ahead. On my end I hope to see more of it against Tennessee next week so I can think that it is a sign of things to come.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning Peeps

Misko ~ I hope you feel better and don't relapse :hug:

I've run outta reps again... I've repped those that I could... will get those that I couldn't later in the week.

ok.... gonna get on a vent here... y'all can ignore me if you want, but I ain't happy. It wasn't the game, that was very disappointing, but it happens. Love my Steelers and the first loss of a season is always rough. This was Tomlin's first opening day loss, those that feel the need to slam him, call him or any of the team names, go right on ahead. It'll just add fuel to the fire, but I'm sure you don't give a shit about how I feel anyway.... I'm just some blogger on the the interwebs...

I have known peace on this page from the day Misko brought me over. It's been great... my awesome Steeler peeps that have blogged with me for years, almost no trolls, and lots and lots of new friends. :grouphug:

....Yesterday, I stopped following the chat on Jtv when I was watching the game because I was fucking sick and tired of Steeler fans fucking slamming the Steelers. After the game, I come over here, and it's the same fucking thing. I don't like it, and I choose to not be around it. If I want to see people slamming the Steelers, I can go on the FB Fox bashers page and let them bombard me with all the shit they can come with, they all hate the Steelers there. I thought we could commiserate together, but I was wrong.

I ain't looking for utopia or a field of flowers to dance in, I ain't gonna put my head in the sand and act as if the worse beating the Steelers have ever taken by the Ravens didn't occur, because it did. But I ain't gonna stick around to hear Steeler peeps slamming the Steelers, I expect that from trolls, didn't expect it here. IMO, that just blows.

peace y'all ~ have a great week!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good post rie ... I think everyone was just a little angry with the steelers preformance yesterday .. I always thought we would split with the ravens anyway .. but never did I think we would lose that bad to them ..

RIE we luv ya .. and we want you around and value your opinion ..

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello, Rie. Well said. I don't see the regulars slamming our boys...just some critical analysis. Post-mortums are normal after a big loss.

It may be that our boys needed a wakeup call. Well, they got it. They were so used to beating Baltimore, whenever Ben is behind the center and Troy is out there on D, that they may have been a little complacent. Better to get the beating now than later.

Here's something I just thought of this morning. Last year, New England got shellacked...by CLEVELAND...and still pulled off a 14-2 season. Moral of the story: don't panic.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if any of my Browns-backing friends give me shit today, here's my response:

We lost to a good team...what's your excuse???

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning Peeps

Misko ~ I hope you feel better and don't relapse :hug:

I've run outta reps again... I've repped those that I could... will get those that I couldn't later in the week.

ok.... gonna get on a vent here... y'all can ignore me if you want, but I ain't happy. It wasn't the game, that was very disappointing, but it happens. Love my Steelers and the first loss of a season is always rough. This was Tomlin's first opening day loss, those that feel the need to slam him, call him or any of the team names, go right on ahead. It'll just add fuel to the fire, but I'm sure you don't give a shit about how I feel anyway.... I'm just some blogger on the the interwebs...

I have known peace on this page from the day Misko brought me over. It's been great... my awesome Steeler peeps that have blogged with me for years, almost no trolls, and lots and lots of new friends. :grouphug:

....Yesterday, I stopped following the chat on Jtv when I was watching the game because I was fucking sick and tired of Steeler fans fucking slamming the Steelers. After the game, I come over here, and it's the same fucking thing. I don't like it, and I choose to not be around it. If I want to see people slamming the Steelers, I can go on the FB Fox bashers page and let them bombard me with all the shit they can come with, they all hate the Steelers there. I thought we could commiserate together, but I was wrong.

I ain't looking for utopia or a field of flowers to dance in, I ain't gonna put my head in the sand and act as if the worse beating the Steelers have ever taken by the Ravens didn't occur, because it did. But I ain't gonna stick around to hear Steeler peeps slamming the Steelers, I expect that from trolls, didn't expect it here. IMO, that just blows.

peace y'all ~ have a great week!

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP! APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE, APPLAUSE! STANDING OVATION!!!!:peace2:

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And if any of my Browns-backing friends give me shit today, here's my response:

We lost to a good team...what's your excuse???

That really was the chance for the Browns to make a statement on having a good year IMO and they blew it. Not bagging on the Bengals but you gotta win that game.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That really was the chance for the Browns to make a statement on having a good year IMO and they blew it. Not bagging on the Bengals but you gotta win that game.

We're used to it RnO,i'm a Bengal fan till the day i die!! I've heard everything known to man about our team and even my friends make fun of us..sooo i could care less what anyone says! Keep it coming!..i can take it.:laugh: ps,I'm just glad to say we've won a Division Title latey,alot of other teams can't even say that!

Last edited by a moderator:

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We're used to it RnO,i'm a Bengal fan till the day i die!! I've heard everything known to man about our team and even my friends make fun of us..sooo i could care less what anyone says! Keep it coming!..i can take it.:laugh: ps,I'm just glad to say we've won a Division Title latey,alot of other teams can't even say that!

Man all the props to the fans, I don't know how you guys put up with it! I just really didn't expect you guys to go out and win. Defensively you should be good but I expect that offense to struggle for the early part of the year. Who knows though, I've be wrong before! :flame:

Status
Not open for further replies.