• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sent a reply,,,,,,,,,

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good morning all! Now I just need to hope my team doesn't have a Steelers week hangover and drop one to the Titans! I'm sure you guys will get back on track against the Seahawks this week

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning all! Now I just need to hope my team doesn't have a Steelers week hangover and drop one to the Titans! I'm sure you guys will get back on track against the Seahawks this week

Damn RnO!! Could'a left the Steeler's remark out. Anyway morning too ya!!..Maybe your close to these guys,sorry if i intruded! oops!

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
BTW RnO congrats .. I aint happy about it but congrats .. how goes bro

Thx man. Feeling great right now. Game was fun yesterday and the fans in my section behaved themselves well. I sat between two sets of Steeler fans who were very classy and the guys around them didn't give them too much crap (one set from from South Carolina and had to drive back).

All in all a great weekend! Besides yesterday how was yours MISK?

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont need to tell anyone when you send a message or reply to a message ghost .. just so ya know

I know,,,but I don't look up there where they are noted much and I've had them be upwards of 3 weeks old before I would notice them,

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we owe you guys a beating,,,,,,at least if we were going to get stomped it was by you guys and not the Browns or the Bengals,,,,now that would be shamefull

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I meant it as after our two team's play its probably hard for both of them to get up for the next game. So much is put in for the rivalry

OK i see,like i said wasn't trying to be nosey!:laugh:

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we owe you guys a beating,,,,,,at least if we were going to get stomped it was by you guys and not the Browns or the Bengals,,,,now that would be shamefull

I said it last night and to the fans around me the game in Pitt will not be like what we saw at all. The Steelers just didn't look like they were ready yesterday but they won't forget that loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.