• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we are getting the bears falcons game... I dont see how they think there are loads of bears and falcons fans in utah... why would you show that over last year's super bowl contender? we have been to two of the last three, you'd think that would earn some coverage

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, wait a minute. Bears and Falcons are both NFC. Steelers/Ratbirds is an all-AFC game. They'd be on 2 different networks. Last I checked, NFC is Fox, AFC is CBS. If you have a CBS station, maybe you can get the game.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rie, I saw where you wrote that the Steelers aren't on locally in Tally this week. Check around...some bars have the NFL Sunday ticket, and enough screens to show all the games. Up here, Steeler Nation gathers at Buffalo Wild Wings, where they show EVERY game at the same time. Do you have BW2 down there?

We do, and there are three or four steeler bars, but I won't go there... I have really bad game-day turrets, as well, I don't like noise and crap going on when I'm watching the Steelers.

It's all good North, I can watch games online, my monitor is 24" flatscreen, the feed I pick up is KDKA in HD.

OK y'all ~ it's 5:00 here ~ checkin out ~ later peeps!!!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, wait a minute. Bears and Falcons are both NFC. Steelers/Ratbirds is an all-AFC game. They'd be on 2 different networks. Last I checked, NFC is Fox, AFC is CBS. If you have a CBS station, maybe you can get the game.

CBS has the game, 1:00, it's their main game... just not here because the local yokels are prejudice against the black and gold.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yup, atl - chi = fux spurts

pit - bal = cbs

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you got comcast...tv guide is showing the steelers in your town

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comcast says the teams are TBA and aol says it's bears/falcons on both fux and cbs lol

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, blue, what's the spread on the cats vs. the turds?

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afternoon, Blue. Looks like your game will be on here, on Both the Cleveland and Toledo CBS stations. Which means I'll be watching the Steelers at Boofalo Vild Vings.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY BIG BLUE -
HOW 'BOUT THAT RANDALL COBB?!!

LOVE THAT GUY - He said both of his TDs were "mistakes" [didn't catch the audible from Rodgers & stayed with his inside route instead of going outside / 8 yards deep in the end zone, the rule is - kneel]. If that's how he plays when he does stuff wrong, I'm really looking forward to how he'll play when he learns how to do it right!

Status
Not open for further replies.