• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell 'em that when unicef gets into the comic book business, then maybe they could get some free drawings...but until then this shit ain't free

do you have the originals of your concept work? you may end up with a battle in the future...

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are a large publisher with some best-sellers. I kept all the originals for my concept art. Now I'm just deciding whether to demand the return of all artwork offered. I know a couple people in the law industry so I'm gettin a couple opinions before I do anything.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good thing, buddy, sounds like you covered your bases pretty well

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not so well unfortunately. They seemed very happy with my work and continued to lead me along. I produced concept artwork for them and even produced a couple boards for them. They were enthusiastic about all of it until I brought up the money aspect of it. Then they just stopped contacting me altogether. We never even discussed actual specific amounts of money, I just asked how they would prefer to budget it, and they said they needed time to figure that end out. I havent heard from them in several months. I tried contacting them and never recieved a reply. Sounds like a very unprofessional way to do business. So I figure they either took my concepts and ideas and ran, or they hadn't planned on paying me so they are forced to rethink how to create the project. I seriously doubt the latter (who assumes someone will work for free?), so I think they just took off with my ideas. Im not very impressed or happy about the whole thing to be honest.

oh Riot, I'm so sorry ~ that fuckin sucks

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are a large publisher with some best-sellers. I kept all the originals for my concept art. Now I'm just deciding whether to demand the return of all artwork offered. I know a couple people in the law industry so I'm gettin a couple opinions before I do anything.

hell yes ask for it back ... they are dicks

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

good deal, cover your ass and get your shit back!!!

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for the concern and advice from everyone! Part of me wants them to release the books tomorrow and then I can sue like a MUTHA FUKKA and never worry about money again lol

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all did wear your black and gold to wrok today, didn't ya???

I wanted too but my company dosent support the steelers .. only MN teams are authorized here and that purple junk wont touch my skin .... besides jerseys cost too much to be ruined here at work .. I have a messy dirty job

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted too but my company dosent support the steelers .. only MN teams are authorized here and that purple junk wont touch my skin .... besides jerseys cost too much to be ruined here at work .. I have a messy dirty job

that just gave me the creepy-crawlies

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they won't let me wear my jerseys here neither, but I am in colors ~ black slacks, gold Jcrew sweater, and my Steeler pin over my heart :love:

I see why you wouldn't wear your gear to work, I wouldn't want ya to mess it up neither...

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am actually wearing U-dub colors today

but don't worry....not a soul here that don't know i bleed black n' gold

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont wanna wreck my jersey at work either, and I saved my fav shirt for the weekend during the game ( i believe I will be watchin online as well, rie), but every person in here knows how I roll and that my team is numba one!

Status
Not open for further replies.