• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really duel with Misko. That's net's job...that and trying to melt Aggie's heart from the far side of the Rockies.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think he still sees me as a rival, which I'm not. I ain't looking for a girlfriend online, and besides, yinz peeps are all my friends.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As 9/11 approaches....I would like to share this prayer
Now I lay me down to sleep...one less terrorist this world does keep...with all my heart I give my thanks...to those in uniform regardless of ranks...you serve our country and serve it well...with humble hearts your stories tell...so as I rest my weary eyes...while freedom rings our flag still flies...you give your all, do what you must...with God we live and God we trust....Amen

stole this from MS on FB

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neat lil prayer, misko, God bless our soldiers,

sorry for the scary av lol was somethin i penned up when tryin out a new pen I got

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not so well unfortunately. They seemed very happy with my work and continued to lead me along. I produced concept artwork for them and even produced a couple boards for them. They were enthusiastic about all of it until I brought up the money aspect of it. Then they just stopped contacting me altogether. We never even discussed actual specific amounts of money, I just asked how they would prefer to budget it, and they said they needed time to figure that end out. I havent heard from them in several months. I tried contacting them and never recieved a reply. Sounds like a very unprofessional way to do business. So I figure they either took my concepts and ideas and ran, or they hadn't planned on paying me so they are forced to rethink how to create the project. I seriously doubt the latter (who assumes someone will work for free?), so I think they just took off with my ideas. Im not very impressed or happy about the whole thing to be honest.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not so well unfortunately. They seemed very happy with my work and continued to lead me along. I produced concept artwork for them and even produced a couple boards for them. They were enthusiastic about all of it until I brought up the money aspect of it. Then they just stopped contacting me altogether. We never even discussed actual specific amounts of money, I just asked how they would prefer to budget it, and they said they needed time to figure that end out. I havent heard from them in several months. I tried contacting them and never recieved a reply. Sounds like a very unprofessional way to do business. So I figure they either took my concepts and ideas and ran, or they hadn't planned on paying me so they are forced to rethink how to create the project. I seriously doubt the latter (who assumes someone will work for free?), so I think they just took off with my ideas. Im not very impressed or happy about the whole thing to be honest.

was this an actual publisher or just a couple of jagoffs that wanted some pictures?

if it ever does come to a head for you..i suggest requiring payment upfront

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:usa:
As 9/11 approaches....I would like to share this prayer
Now I lay me down to sleep...one less terrorist this world does keep...with all my heart I give my thanks...to those in uniform regardless of ranks...you serve our country and serve it well...with humble hearts your stories tell...so as I rest my weary eyes...while freedom rings our flag still flies...you give your all, do what you must...with God we live and God we trust....Amen

stole this from MS on FB

:amen:..............

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.