• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"All of a sudden, they ran out of gas."

...not exactly somethin that happens "all of a sudden" lol

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before the air force guys get back I should probably clear up the fact that I used the term "Bingo" incorrectly. I got my aircraft jargon mixed up. Bingo is a term used to indicate that you only have enough fuel left to return to base. Not sure what the term is for no fuel... probably "oh shit" lol

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before the air force guys get back I should probably clear up the fact that I used the term "Bingo" incorrectly. I got my aircraft jargon mixed up. Bingo is a term used to indicate that you only have enough fuel left to return to base. Not sure what the term is for no fuel... probably "oh shit" lol

i know that the single nut that holds the rotor blades on a helicopter is called the jesus nut...because if you lose that all you have time to do is yell JESUS!

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol oh shit im punchin out ...later boys .. tell my wife i love her and my mistress Ill see her tonught

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, as long as it aint on fire and still has wings you should have a small grace period

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, as long as it aint on fire and still has wings you should have a small grace period

actually they teach the pilots how to use variable wing surfaces .. to get a plane home once it has lost a wing in combat .. the israili pilots have done this with next to no wing on one side of the aircraft .. f-15's

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually they teach the pilots how to use variable wing surfaces .. to get a plane home once it has lost a wing in combat .. the israili pilots have done this with next to no wing on one side of the aircraft .. f-15's

that's very impressive

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
phz-nowing-f15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.