• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well during somalia .. i was in some god forsaken country on alert status ready to go at a moments notice .. some of my friends died there trying to protect those prople from terrine.. and they drag the bodys of this countries soliders through the streets like a piece of meat ,.. and we welcome those son's of bitches here in this country with open arms.. they are a waste of human flesh .. and now people want to help them again .. I say let them all go to HELL

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well during somalia .. i was in some god forsaken country on alert status ready to go at a moments notice .. some of my friends died there trying to protect those prople from terrine.. and they drag the bodys of this countries soliders through the streets like a piece of meat ,.. and we welcome those son's of bitches here in this country with open arms.. they are a waste of human flesh .. and now people want to help them again .. I say let them all go to HELL

I hear ya,,,,,,,,,,,it's something I won't hardly talk about

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry but that is a big nerve with me ... i am so tired of the pussies in this country

no problem,,,,,,,I have seen things that will never be in any history books

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure I have a place by the fire for the things I have done,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I would do them again

Status
Not open for further replies.